NEW BOOK: FIND ME

Before I begin, I would like to thank you everyone who has read and supported Faceless! Currently as I am writing this, the story already has 20.7K reads! You don't know how grateful I am for all of you. I'm honestly speechless. All I can say right now is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Though Faceless may be over, that doesn't mean this account is as well. I bring you a new mystery BTS fic!

 I bring you a new mystery BTS fic!

Description:

The Parks mysteriously moves out of the neighborhood one day, only to be replaced by the Min family. No one seems to care about their eerie disappearance except Gam Ashe, Park Jimin's best friend. She knows something is up and she thinks it has something to do with the new family. However, what she doesn't know is that she's in for a much bigger revelation.

Some of you are aware that this was the story I've published last year as soon as Faceless ended. However, I've rewritten it, so it has a whole new plot but with a few key concepts still in it. I hope that you would all try and read it. I hope you would all love it as much as you loved Faceless!

Once again, thank you so much, and happy reading! I love you all x