[ 4 ]

Hi! So how are you liking the story so far? And if I make like an official schedule for posting the chapters for this, how often do you want me to post? I really want to hear from you guys

Hi! So how are you liking the story so far? And if I make like an official schedule for posting the chapters for this, how often do you want me to post? I really want to hear from you guys. So comment, vote, and follow!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR BTS FOR TOP SOCIAL ARTIST!

---

Maia may not have been friends with Jung Hoseok, but Jeon Jungkook was. When he arrived from Busan with his father, he only knew Maia and her mother (stepmother for him). Basically Jungkook's circle of friends was nil, so when he entered university, he really didn't know who to hang out with.

Of course, Maia introduced Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin to him, and he thought they were pretty cool to hang out with. Nevertheless, he often found himself being feeling out of place in the close bond these group of people had with each other, making him decide to find his own friends as well.

And that's when he met Hoseok. One of the classes Jungkook had was dance, and the older was an assistant instructor whenever he wasn't busy with his own school life. Hoseok was very patient as a teacher. He took his time in teaching the students, including Jungkook himself. Whenever he was having a hard time to do a particular dance, the student instructor would always encourage him.

Hoseok was like a ray of sunshine. It was difficult to not smile when you're around the boy.

Not only did the Busan boy learned a lot of cool moves from Hoseok, but he also got himself a friend.

The two would then hang out after school and on the weekends to play games. Jungkook tried to teach the older how to hack so that he could get all the games he want himself, but Hoseok wasn't able to comprehend all the stuff that he needed to do, so younger opted to get them both a long list of games to play with. Despite this, Jungkook treated Hoseok like an older brother, and the older took care of the dongsaeng like they were really siblings.

So you could imagine how devastated Jungkook was when he and Maia drove to the Jung house, only to see Hoseok being carried into an ambulance on a stretcher

So you could imagine how devastated Jungkook was when he and Maia drove to the Jung house, only to see Hoseok being carried into an ambulance on a stretcher. The white sheet covering him from neck to his feet was heavily stained with blood, and the maknae could only let his imagination run wild on what damages were there underneath the cloth.