[ thank you ]

When the first chapters of Faceless was released, it barely had any reads or comments. I was panicking as to why no one was reading it. Was it not visible? Is the story that horrible? I actually pulled on a thick face and shared the link to my mutuals on Twitter and stuff. I worked on a few of the settings a bit and then finally around the fifth chapter, Faceless started gaining readers.

The sudden response was a shock to me, for I did not expect for a lot of people to like my writing. I honestly thought I butchered the plot. But a lot of you commented that it was fine and that you wanted more. Because of that, I made the story longer, creating this book with 25 chapters, three dialogues, and a prologue and epilogue. Faceless became a fanfic that was getting some recognition in the Wattpad community, even becoming a participant for a contest right now. 

All of these were possible because of you guys. Whether you have been here since the beginning or just have been reading this a few days ago, I appreciate the time you give for this book. I appreciate the bright comments and constructive criticism you give. You helped me to improve my writing, to push myself to my limits, and just go beyond the lines. 

You were the ones who brought out the best in me and I couldn't be anymore grateful.

Once again, thank you so much for reading Faceless, and may you continue to tune in for our next story adventure xx.

- Pat