[ 11 ]

Min Yoongi was going crazy

"So this was the plan all along, huh?" He sat in the middle of the room on a chair, with strapped legs while wearing a straightjacket. He looked at the glass window in front of him with wild eyes, his mind clouded with both anger and regret.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He suddenly shouted. He squirmed from his seat, trying to get out of the tight cloth wrapped around him. "YOU'RE A MONSTER! YOU DESERVE HELL!"

"The glass is one-sided," Taehyung informed. "He can't see us, but we can see him."

Jimin sighed and nodded. The five of them watched the white haired boy lose every bit of sanity from his system.

"He thinks Jin allowed himself to be killed so that Yoongi could rot in prison," Namjoon said. His friends had put him up to speed, explaining to him how Jin was definitely the serial killer.

Taehyung shook his head, still looking at the struggling boy from the other side of the glass. "I still can't believe Yoongi would do this."

"Maybe he wanted revenge on Jin for killing his mother," Maia said. "The boy wasn't over it when we visited him at his house."

"But violence is never the answer," Jungkook said quietly.

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay, kids, that's enough." Officer Wang entered the room. They have also filled in the officer about the things they have found out. "We're going to the Kim's mansion tomorrow for any evidence that your story is true. We're even going to double check the suite. If Kim Seokjin was the serial killer, then we'll release an official statement about it and remove the curfew rules on this town."

"Oh my gosh." The boys turned to Maia. "Jin's parents. How will they take the news?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim arrived a few minutes before when Yoongi was arrested for Jin's death, but the couple still had no idea that their son was murdered in turn for his own killing spree.