10K READS + [ important announcements ]

TEN THOUSAND READS!

When I first started writing Faceless, my goal before the year ended was to get 1000 reads

When I first started writing Faceless, my goal before the year ended was to get 1000 reads. It amazed me how I could get to that point in such a short time, so getting ten thousand before 2019 is such a shocking moment for me.

I seriously still can't believe it. Yes, I read your comments about Faceless but I still don't understand how this mystery fanfic could reach up to 10,000 reads when there are other great fanfics out there who delve the same genre as me.

Yet, I thank you all. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I really want to hug every single one of you! Thank you for giving Faceless a chance. Thank you if read until the very end. Thank you if you even read the bonus story. Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately here. School has been really stressful. In case you're wondering, I'm graduating from senior high school. Yes, it may be high school but we have a lot of research papers to do, projects to finish, and so forth. Pretty soon I'll be in college. I really hope I'll get into at least one of the universities I applied and tested for.

Anyway, so we have 10,000 reads. It's time for me to give back.

What do you want me to do in celebration of this milestone? Comment your suggestions and I'll probably have one of it done in January.

Also, BONUS STORY #2 WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW (DECEMBER 31, 2019). GET READY TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR'S EVE WITH A BANG (PD) LMAO.

And of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG. No words would be enough to express how much you boys make me happy. I am utterly grateful you didn't disband, but remember that sometimes, you have to think about yourself. Think about what makes YOU happy. But if staying in this group and being with us makes all of you happy, then I won't complain. As long as you're happy, I'm happy, because the seven of you deserve so much and I wish I could all of that to you. I love you, Taehyung. Happy birthday once again and enjoy your day.