"They know that it's fucking dangerous here and yet they are leaving you all motherfucking alone?" Gabriel asked in disbelief, his eyes were as huge as saucers as they looked at her. Sang fidgeted, her finger pressed in her lip, pinching in between her teeth and finger.

"Shut Up Gabriel." Marc hit him at the back of his head, "don't think too much about it. Everything will be fine, come let's go in." Kota wrapped his arm around Sang's shoulder and pulled her in, others all following her in.

"What's the day today?" Luke asked as he entered in behind them, "Tuesday, why do you ask?" Kota asked, as they moved towards the kitchen.

"She can't go out today!" Raven shouted and everyone froze, they all turned around and looked at Raven with a quizzical look, "Why can't she?" Marc asked aloud, "because she'll have to cross fucking Kingdom of Dead's to reach the main city and today is Tuesday, The kingdom of dead's won't be dead today but alive, with all the ghosts creating illusions."
Raven said, the boys eyes widened in realization, how could they forget, damn, can they have been anymore of idiots, Gabriel mentally cursed as he looked at his brothers.

"But I need to get the file today." Sang said adamantly, she didn't want to suffer, plus dead were probably more safe then her mother, she feared her mother more than anything.

"Don't be stupid Sang." Axel chided her as he looked at her, he could see that she was determined, how was he supposed to make her understand that the things she saw on 4 floor was nothing compared to what she will face in kingdom of dead if she dared to step there.

"You don't understand my dad and mom will be furious." Sang said in a low voice trying to make them understand, "for them to be furious you will need to be alive if you entered that kingdom." Axel shot back. "Surely it can't be that bad." Sang mumbled.

"You aren't going there sweetie, we are not risking your life." Kota's voice rang with finality, his body was taut with tension, Sang sighed, she knew there was no way she could convince them now, she'll just have to sneak out later.

"Okay. I'll go tomorrow than." Sang said turning away and moving towards the kitchen so they couldn't tell if she was lying. The boys sighed, happy that she had given up on going there.

"So what do we do now?" She asked trying to distract them, "Let's play a game." Gabriel said excitedly. "What kind of game?" Sang smiled as she tilted her head to the side looking at the boys. Gabriel smiled wickedly, "Truth and Dare." He's voice was laced with so much excitement that Sang couldn't help but giggle.

"NO!" the other's in the room said simultaneously, she looked at them and turned her head sideways, she really wanted to play this game. She had never actually played it the only chance she ever got to know about this game was by the TV shows.

"Aw but Sang wants to play it, don't you? Tell them that you love the game." Gabriel looked at Sang expectantly, waiting for her to say it. "Um... I have never ever played this game so I'm not sure if it's my favourite." Sang blushed as she said the words, now they'll know what kind of freak she was.

The boys all looked at her with wide eyes, "Okay it's decided we are playing it. Luke go call all the other fuckers." Gabriel ordered, soon everyone was seated in a circle with blankets and pillows surrounding them.

Sang sat in between Mr Blackbourne and Axel, "I'll spin the bottle so everyone gets a fair chance." Sean said as he winked at Sang, the bottle was spun, the boys cheered each other's names. The bottle was pointing at Sang as it stopped, "Sang Truth or Dare?" Corey questioned as his eyes focused on her, "Dare!" Gabriel said as he looked into her eyes.

Luke hit his head lightly, "Shut up it's her choice." He chided. "Truth." She said, just in case to be safe so they don't give her some crazy dare. Gabriel groaned, she stuck her tongue out at him. His eyes darkened but before he could say something Nathan questioned, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "Who was your first kiss?" he asked.