The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22

Start from the beginning

The man chuckled slightly "I was told you would quite a...interesting girl. I was not told of your beauty though." Yet another run of his hand over my cheek, yet this time I got myself together and spat at him and his overly cliché suit "go take a long walk on a short pier you perverted, constipated douche!" the man bared his teeth at me and removed his hand from softly touching my cheek to having a hand around my throat tightly. Boss man never let his gaze wonder from mine as he spoke to the man grinning sadistically behind him "Hennery it looks as if I owe you an apology, this one knows not of what's good for her" I kept the look of pain off my face as I lost my reach to my air ways "Not a problem boss...mind if I finish what I was starting before?" Boss smirked at me. I hoped he didn't see the fleeting look of fear in my eyes as he dropped his hold on my neck only to be replaced by a firm punch to the gut.

I didn't even make a noise as he punched me again. I grew up taking beatings from bad foster parents to people on the street, I knew how to keep silent and if my dam hands weren't bound I would so be beating on their ass's right now! Boss man looked shocked yet disappointed as I kept my teeth clenched and refused to show any signs of the pain I was feeling in my rib cage. Oh how I longed to fight back!

Boss man tapped on the shoulder of Hennery "that's enough...she is strong and we can't hurt her any more. They wanted her 100% fine remember" I let out a sigh, but kept the confident and proud look on my face "and who would these people be? These people who want me to be fine?" I asked with a steal tone to my words. Boss man chuckled and pull a cigarette from his pocket "they said I may tell you if I wish...but I think I'll let you have the surprise of seeing him yourself" I smirked and raised an eye brow.

"him?" I said slyly. The man realizing his slip up choked on his cigarette smoke. I held the man's gaze, barley aware that the other three had gone back to their card game, for which I was glad, because as I was holding the attention of the boss and the others were too busy with their game, I had managed to slip my feet free.

I had a deep feeling I really didn't want to stay around and wait for the 'him' who holds something against me much they forced me to miss 'The Big Race' I knew from what he said before...two hours till sun rise. I wonder who won? It was a depressing thought to think I didn't "I will give you one more chance  to tell me, and I would suggest you tell me before I break your jaw" I smiled smugly. The dude rolled his eyes and reached forward to put his cigarette out on my shoulder, I winced as he chuckled

"and what makes you think your empty threat will get me to tell you?" he said confidently as my smirk grew

"one thing about me you should know Boss Man...I don't do empty threats" with that I set my feet on the ground and swung the metal chair I was tied to around using my hips. Oh course it didn't hit his jaw and brake it, but it was such a shock to him that he fell over, I saw the other men stand up but I had already positioned my foot, adrenalin running through my veins "move and I snap boss mans neck" I hiss as I push his face into the ground. The men back off instantly.

I looked down at boss man, I was till bent over slightly as I'm still tied to the chair by my arms "who paid you to get me?" I said in the most threatening voice I could muster.

Boss man gulped, whoever did hire these people hired complete morons, and I was their first kidnap, I would bet my car on it. "He...he is the leader of the Speed gro-up" he stuttered at the end. I smirked, that's all I needed. With that I turned on my heel sufficiently cracking, not braking the man's jaw with my bare foot and I booked it out of the back door.