Greta's words were cut off by another sob as she shook her head at the memory, and Dani immediately pulled her back into her embrace while mentally cursing herself for trying to pull it out of the girl so quickly.

"Please don't leave," Greta mumbled in a tone that broke Dani's heart as she squeezed her tightly.

"Never."

"Technically, we haven't actually made up yet...but she did ask me to come over to her house as soon as the session is over, so...that's a good thing, right?" she said before asking with a shrug.

After finally being able to calm herself down, Greta had fallen asleep in Dani's arms, and not wanting to wake the blonde up, Dani covered them up in the blanket from the bed so they could sleep on the floor. Though she had seemed to be feeling much better when they awoke, there was still a glint of fear in Greta's eyes when Dani had left, and even more fear in her tone of voice when she had made the girl promise to come back over as soon as her session with Mrs.Locks had ended. Dani just hoped the blonde had been alright staying at home by herself while she was gone...

"Dani?"

A familiar grainy voice said, which caused the girl to groan before furrowing her brows as she looked up from her phone.

"Goldi? What are you doing here?" Dani asked in confusion as they walked towards each other, with her coming from inside Greta's home and Dani coming from a taxi cab.

Goldi licked her lips and smirked, which caused Dani to hold in a gag as she quickly caught onto what was implied.

"Okay, ew, gross. Never mind," she mumbled with a shudder.

Goldi laughed as she examined the girl before her. "Like I said before, glad to see you back on two feet, Richards. You look good," she said in a genuinely sincere tone that made Dani's features light up in shock.

"Uh, thanks," she said.

Goldi sighed and said, "Look, Dani. I know we may not always see eye-to-eye, but that doesn't mean I want you dead. You're Greta's best friend, whether I like it or not...Besides, I find it kinda badass that you decided to go up against Henry by yourself."

Dani let out an amused snort. "Of course you would think so," she joked with a roll of her eyes before smiling as Goldi laughed. "Hey, you finally laughed at one of my jokes!"

That time it was Goldi's turn to snort as she rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah. You're still not a comedian, Richards," she said, making them both laugh.

Before either one of the girls could say anything else, the sound of a ringtone blaring through the air caused Goldi to sigh as she looked down while bringing her phone out of her pocket.

"Well, that's my mom, which means I really have to go now so, see you around Richards," she said and walked away with her signature smirk on her features.

"Catch ya later, Locks," Dani said with a shake of her head as she continued to walk up to her best friend's front door.

As soon as she stepped into the house, Dani was instantly welcomed with the wonderful aroma of food being cooked, which caused her stomach to immediately grumble in response as she followed her nose into the kitchen.

"Mm, something smells good," she said while walking into the room with her eyes scanning over the ingredients set out on the counter.

Her eyes then widened in excitement as she quickly figured out just exactly what her best friend was cooking and began to ask, "Are you making-"