I-I WAS JEALOUS.

Hana's POV:-
"Don't come near me. Stop. Stop where you are" I cried and warned him while taking my steps back but he only chuckled and walked closer to me.

"Are you seriously going to stop me with your baby punches, kitten?" He laughed.

"I said STOP!" I yelled when he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him. I was disgusted and crying. Well, why should I not cry? It's so disgusting especially with the person you least want to consent to.

"P-please~" I cried and shut my eyes when I felt the most dirtiest lips and saliva touching my slick fingers.

"Just the way I wanted it to be" he chuckled deeply before pulling me closer to him. Due to the hungry and quick push I felt, my hands rested on his shoulders for support when he grabbed my waist and hurriedly, hungrily and disgustingly smashed his lips onto my neck. I punched, yelled, cried but his figure was much stronger than mine. It almost felt like a rock. He seemed to enjoy my cries and efforts of getting away from him.

"Please leave me you monster!?. What've I ever done to you?!" I yelled when he chuckled.

"You made me turned on. You made me waiting. You made my mind go crazy and not the fact that a single thought of yours made me masturbate like 4 times a day" he chuckled when I slapped his shoulders and dug my nails into his flesh until small drops of blood oozed out from the tiny pores. He winced and held his back when I hurriedly rushed to get to the door but he pulled me back.

"You bitch! You're so going to get it now!" He angrily yelled and grabbed the back of my neck smashing his dirty lips onto my pure lips. I didn't even respond to him and buckled my lips inside. Thank God it wasn't my first kiss.

"Open up!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"OPEN UP!" He pulled onto my hair and that's when I felt his disgustingly hard tongue entering my mouth. Even his tongue was rock hard.

"NO! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!" I cried hard when his instant hands teared up my top.

"Hahaha~" he laughed. Laughed, as if he's enjoying everything. Well, he might be but I'm crying, disgusted and most of all I felt humiliated.

"Get the hell away from me!?" I cried and kicked his stomach. I hurriedly ran to again get the door when he AGAIN grabbed me. Oh come on!.

"Now you made me mad and my mad side always wants to show a wild side too" He hoarsely said, licking his lips. I felt his hands travel below from my back to my hips.

"Glad you wore a skirt today" he chuckled and before he could pull it down I spat onto his face.

"YOU B*TCH!" He grabbed my arms powerfully and threw me onto the teacher's desk beside the dice.

"NO. PLEASE. PLEASE. I SWEAR I'M NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE IF YOU LET ME GO" I sobbed as he neared me.

"Nah ah nah. I wanna take this kitten until it's left trembling" he smirked and I shook my head.

"HELP ANYONE!" I screamed and cried and he laughed.

"No one's here, kitten" he laughed and grabbed the duck tape. I hurriedly started punching him when he shouted and placed a knife onto my neck.

"One more word and your throat is sliced" he warned and my heart raced faster. And now this is the second where I condemned myself. To stop shouting, screaming, baffling, trying to fight cause at the end he's right. No one's coming. I'm trapped so I might just shut up and let him finish so that I can be set free.

"Lay down" He smirked and those dried tears in my eyes soon stilled in my eyes. My nose tainted red. My cheeks burning and my brain onto the thought that I'm going to get raped. He pushed me down on the desk and took the tape to stretch me out on all fours so that it's much easier for him if I misbehave. Well, who can get out of duck tape right? He kissed my leg and I felt goosebumps onto my skin. Then his hand came up to my arm to duck tape my wrist to the table's leg.