lake house

So today is day one at the lake house and it's beautiful. So glad Luke brought me here. He's out at the lake fishing already this morning. I can see him as I sit on the porch drinking the strawberry banana smoothie he made me. So peaceful and quiet and oh so relaxing. I grab a magazine off the table and see it's all current news stories.

Of course Luke and I are on the cover. Headline reads.."has Kimi turned to drugs?" It's me being taken into the hospital almost zoned out. Another story is Kane so I flip to the page. It talks about Kane's new love and how he is already heartbroken. I wonder what happened since I haven't talked in Lauren in awhile. I try to call her but it says number has been disconnected. T hats weird.
I go out to Luke to see if he can call Kane and see what's up.

"Luke baby" I say walking up to him.
"Hey baby girl what's up?" He says pating the chair by him so I take a seat since my feet hurt.
"Can you call Kane and see what's up I just read an article and says he is already heart broke and Laurens number is disconnected." I ask him squeezing his hand.
"Yeah baby hold this." He says handing me the pole and grabbing his phone.

After a ring or two he picks up.
"Hey buddy how you doing it's been awhile." Luke says then pauses.. "Yeah she's here with me we at the lake house." "Oh..." Luke says looking at me with hurt in his eyes.
"Luke what's wrong?" I ask him.
"Let me finsh the call and I'll tell you." He tells me getting up to walk up towards the house. Something isn't right. He never leaves the roomie area  to talk on the phone any more.

About 10 mins goes by and Luke comes back.
"What is going on Luke?" I say giving him the glare. Tell him I'm not happy.
"Baby girl Kane just told me that him and Lauren.." he begins to say but stops.
"What broke up? T hats nothing new with Lauren. " I say.
"No baby girl I don't know w
How to say this." He says looking down looking like he had cried.
"Please just tell me." I say grabbing his arm to pullmyself up out of the chair.

"Lauren and Kane was in an accident she didn't make it." He says and I drop to my knees but before I got the ground Luke grabs me.
"Baby I know it hurts but please think out you and our babies we have to try to relax. I can't loose you all too." He says holding me close.
I am hurting inside knowing my friend has died. I have no one but Luke now. How did this happen? Why did this happen?
"Luke I hurt so bad inside and out." I'm balling my eyes out.
"I know baby girl I'm here baby girl I've got you." He says holding me rubbing my back.
"Please Luke take the pain away please." I say grabbing his shirt.
He kisses me so soft and passionate.  Without letting go he kisses me walking to the house.
In the house he wal la us to the bedroom and his lips never left mine.
I need this pain gone it hurts so bad. My best friend is gone. He softly lays me down on the bed and oh man is it soft.
"Baby girl are you sure because you are hurting and I don't want you to rush." Luke asks me kissing oh so softly.
"Please Luke I don't want to feel this pain no more take it away." I cry to him.

He slowly unbuttons my top and then takes his off. Then kissess me more. He gently runs his hand down my side  kissing my neck.
"Baby girl I want to take all the pain away, close your eyes and relax." He says kissing my breast and massaging them.
"Luke please more." I say reaching for his hair.
He continues kissing down my stomach. He gets closer and closer down there and my body is heating up. He slides my shorts down and takes my panties with them. LUKE slowly puts two fingers in me and I scream his name.
"Luke I need you now" I yell grabbing the bed sheets.
"Baby girl you don't have to tell me twice."he says not wasting any time entering me.
He goes very slow not to hurt me, which is so sweet.
"Luke I need you hard take the pain away." I say digging my nails in his back. He picks up the pace some.  He made love and took all the pain away for what seemed like hours. After we finished we laid there a fell asleep listening to "see you again."