Did he really?

I wake up at the crack of dawn not feeling good. I get up to go to the bathroom and I don't make it because I hit the ground. I don't remember much after that.

Luke's pov

I jumped out of bed went I hear something it the ground I look around and thats when my heart just broke. 

"Kimi oh my God Kimi!" I yell running to her. I check her pulse she is still breathing. 
"Hello 9-1-1 how can I help you? a gentleman said when I called for help.

"Yes my fiancee is pregnant and she passed out. Please hurry." I cry to him and give him the address. I sit holding her as I wait. Shit I have to go unlock the door , and just as I get down stairs to unlock it they are pulling in. 

"Please hurry she is upstairs."I yell running up the stairs to Kimi. Please Lord let her be ok. The hook her on oxygen and put her on the gurney and carry her down stairs. They put her in the ambulance and I get in with her. Ten minutes go by and we are pulling in the the hospital. I get out ad let them get her inside. The lift her to a new bed as doctors and nurses start checking her over. 

"Sir can you come with me and fill out some paperwork please." A nurse asks me but I don't want to leave her. After I fill it all out they take me back to her room where she has a blanket  draped over her chest because they had to cut the hoodie off her. She is going to cry that was her favorite hoodie of mine. So there is only a nurse in here now taking vitals she tells me that the doctor will be right back in to talk to me.

"Hello Mr. Bryan so I have some good news." He says and I want to cry. "Kimi will be ok she just passed out due to stress. Has she had anything stressful happen in the pass 24 hours?" He asks me and I nod my head. " The Obgyn will be in to check the baby out. Have a good day sir." He says then turns and leaves the room. I sit there and hold her hand crying for her to wake up. I lay my head on her bed waiting for the other doctor to come in. 

"Hello are you Mr. Bryan?" She asks me then smiles.

"Yes hello" I kindly say back.

"Ok lets get a look at this baby shall we." She says rolling the machine next to Kimi and she puts the gel on her stomach. 

"Well sir there is your baby. Wait a second." She says and I get worried.\

"What is the baby ok?" I say standing up next to Kimi.

"No sir the babies are fine." She says wait what did she say.

"Wait what did you just say?" I say wide eyed and shocked. I must of heard her wrong.

"Sir right there is baby a and there is baby b. Twins and both healthy as can be." She says handing me pictures of the babies.

Oh my God we are having twins. Wow I will have two babies to spoil rotten and love to death. I sit there just holding her hand when my phone goes off.

phone convo

L= Luke E-Emily

L= hello

E= hello is that the way you talk to someone

L= what do you want

E= I was in town and stopped by but you didnt answer the door.

L= Cause I am not home. so what do you want?

E= to see you I miss you Luke.

L=Well keep on missing me I have moved on I am very happy with the love of my life and I am going to be a father so please don't call me again. 

With that I hang up and I call Carter so he can bring me some clothes and my truck. He says he'll be here in an hour or so. I am still in shock that Kimi is pregnant with twins. I mean its a excited shocked. I cant wait to tell her. I sit there and pray that she will wake up. About 2 hours later she starts to move.

"Baby girl thank God you are awake I missed you." I say getting up to kiss her.

"Luke oh my God is the baby ok? What happened?" she questioned me.

"Well the thing that happened caused you stress and your body don't do well with stress. Also yes the babies are ok." I say.

Kimi pov

  "Well the thing that happened caused you stress and your body don't do well with stress. Also yes the babies are ok." he says.

"Umm Luke what did you say?" I must be hearing things.

"Well baby girl it looks like we have two little ones in there." he says rubbing my stomach.

"Luke really two babies? How am I going to handle two babies." I say to him.

"Baby girl it's not just you it's me too and I will be here to help every step of the way." He says kissing me. "Also I was thinking about getting married soon. I can't go any longer not calling you my wife."

"Luke I love you so much. " I say kissing him. 

"So what do you say when we get out of here we go get married then after the babies are born we have a proper wedding?" He says  shocking the hell out of me.

"Luke are you ready to deal with all my craziness this soon I mean once I say I do there is no going back. Plus I will gain so much weight." I say and he cuts me off.

"Baby girl I love you no matter what and that weight comment needs to stop. You will gain weight because you are pregnant with our babies." He says and the doctor comes in and lets us know I am free to leave as soon as the papers are signed. So I get ready to get dressed in the clothes Carter brought for me.