problem handled

Luke  pov
  I just got off the phone with Kerri she is handling the Mike issue for us, he shouldn't be bothering us no more.  Today I am going to take Kimi out for awhile since she can get up now. Jason is having a cook out so we going over to hang out with him and Brittany. I get the car packed up with a few things before I go tell her the plans.

Kimi pov
   So I'm off bed rest but I don't feel like getting up I have been going crazy because of Mike.  I hear Luke talking so someone so I get up to go see what he up to. As I walk down the hall I see him sitting on the couch looking sexy as ever.
"Hey Luke what you doing?" I ask going to sit on his lap. He starts to rub my belly since it's getting bigger every day. "Well darlin how do you feel about getting out of the house for the day?" He says kissing my forehead. "I'd love to but luke I'm scared to leave the house." I tell him as I look into those beautiful eyes of his.

"Baby girl Mike is taken care of, he has been reported to the police and I have a guy watching his every move." He tells me interlocking his hand with mine as I smile ear to ear. "Well ok on one condition then." I say winking at him.  "You take me to bed and do that thing again to me." I continue to say and before I knew it he was picking me up.

Luke pov
No sooner I heard those words I didn't waste anytime getting her to bed. As we walk down the hall I am kissing her beautiful lips. When I get next to the bed I sit my gorgeous wife on our bed and start to take my shirt off her. Only to see she only has panties under the shirt making me so much harder. I start kissing her neck and ahe moans just the littlest bit. Kissing down her chest I take a nipple in my mouth rolling my tongue all around and using my hand to play with the other breast. I am getting so hard my pants are tight so I stop to take them off. I miss down he stomach that's holding my babies. When I get to her panties I decided to take them off with my teeth causing her to squirm.
"So baby just like last night or can I try something different?" I ask smiling ear to ear rubbing so gentalon the outside of her already wet center.
"What ever you want baby boy I just need you." She says as her breathering is picking up. So I go to the closet and get a few things I picked up. I come back out and she is looking at me like I'm crazy. "Luke what are those things?"she asks me. "Well do you trust me baby girl?" I ask sitting it on the bed and she nods yes. So since we watched fifty shades freed I got a few things to recreated a few things like the honeymoon part. So I start to cuff her up and she is smiling so big. I also got a few vibrators to tease her some. As I turn it on and run it over her wet clit she begins to moan louder. "Do you like that baby?" I ask putting it in her some. "Luke please I need you deep." She says begging for more. So I turn it up more and just as she is about to cut I turn the toy off and place. Y rock hard cock at her entrance and thrust myself in. I am in heaven she keeps moaning my name and I am so close. "Oh God Kimi I'm so close baby." I say thrusting deeper in her. We both climaxed together and when I finish I uncuff her.
"Luke that was amazing. Now can we shower?" She asks kissing me. How can I say no to her.

About 2 hours later we are on our way to Jason to spend the day. O can't wait for her to have some fun.