What a night

Luke pov

I am on the bus getting ready to call Kane to talk to him about tonight. So tonight I am having Kane help me surprise Kimi during the concert.  This past few months with her has been amazing and well I cant let her go after the tour is over. I am asking her to move in with me and going to give her a promise ring to show her how much she means to me. I just hope she says yes to me.

Kimi pov

"Hey Lauren so how excited are you?" I ask Lauren because she is still jumping up and down yelling. This girl cracks me up and that is why she is my best friend. "Girl I can't believe our man is friends with the one and only Kane Brown. This trip is going to be amazing." She says grabbing me and hugging me so tight. "Well we need to get ready because we get to meet him in about 2 hours before meet and greets." I say as she lets me go. ''We need to get ready then."she says dragging me back to the bus. As we get on the bus I hear Luke talking to someone and he sounds so happy so I just ignore it and grab my stuff off couch. "Lauren can we please go to other bus to get ready?" I ask her and she ask me why so I tell her Luke is sounding to happy on the phone and I don't want to be around him. Before we get off the bus Lauren says she going to use the bathroom and she'll be over. 

Lauren pov

I walk to the bedroom  door and hear Luke talking to someone and laughing. I am so not going to have him talking to other women and hurt my best friend. I just push the door open and barge right in. Luke turned and looked at me so strange. "What are you doing in here?" Luke asks me.     "I should be asking you the same thing. Kimi and and I came on the bus she wanted to leave because she heard you talking to someone and sounded to happy. You better not be hurting her because she is my best friend." I say pointing my finger at him. "Lauren I was talking to Kane I have a surprise for her that he is helping me with." "That better be true and your secret is safe with me." I tell him. He says he is going to go talk to Kimi and let her know he was talking to Kane and its nothing to worry about. 

Kimi pov

I hope I am not over reacting about this. I just don't know what is wrong with me the past few days my emotion have been all over. I was drying my hair when I hear Luke yell my name. I came out looking at him almost wanting to cry. "Come here baby girl . Lauren said you was upset because you heard me on the phone. Well baby I was talking to Kane, he is excited to meet you." he says kissing me. "Luke I am so sorry. I did over react before talking to you first. I don't know what's wrong with me." I say laying my head on his chest. "Well lets finish getting ready we need to leave in 10 minutes to go meet Kane." He says kissing my forehead. Lauren comes on and gets me so we can go get in Luke's truck to head to the show. About 20 minutes later we are puling into the back of the arena .  "Ok baby girl you can hang out in my room till the show starts I'll be back in an hour. If you need anything call me and I'll be right back. Lauren behave please." he says smiling and kissing mu forehead. So Lauren and I sit and chat and catch up on what I have missed back home. I kinda miss work and going to the lake all the time but being with Luke is amazing.  I must have a cold or something because I feel so weak and off. 

Luke's pov

"So Kane are we all set for tonight?" I ask him as we are ending our meet and greets. "Yeah man I have someone coming out with the roses and then I'll do the rest with you give me the signal." He tells me ask we walking back to the dressing rooming. As I walk into mine I see Lauren playing on her phone and Kimi sleeping on the couch. "Hey is Kimi ok?" I ask Lauren. "She said she had a headache and was feeling off." She tells me. I go over and sit next to her and brush her hair causing her to wake up. "Hey baby girl." I say leaning down and kissing her. "You feeling ok?" I ask her. "Yeah I got a headache and all but I'll be ok." She says sitting up. "Well baby girl we heading down to the stage area if you want because Kane is getting ready to go on stage in about 30 minutes."  Before I could finish Lauren was already out the door and heading to the stage.  We was walking hand and hand to the stage and I can tell something is wrong with my baby girl, I hope she isn't sick. 

So Kane is almost over so its about my cue for my surprise. "So every one I want to thank Luke Bryan for letting me open up for hi tonight and well this last song I want him to come out here and sing with me." Kane says to the crowd and he waves me out. So I kiss Kimi and tell her I see her in just a minute. As I am walking out on stage I am getting a little nervous. 

So Kane and I start to sing, 

"Oh, oh When the visions around you

Bring tears to your eyes

And all that surrounds you
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing there all alongAnd I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Til' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise youI've loved you forever
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow Forever has now begun." We both stop and Kane says guys I'll be right back.

So I get the crowd going by chatting with them and I know thats my cue.

"So everyone I have a huge surprise for someone special. Kane is coming back out to help me." I say as Kane walks out  with all the roses. " So I have this amazing woman in my life and well I want her to come out here for a second. Come one Kimi please come out and join us." I say holding my hand out. 

Kimi pov

I can't believe he is doing this to me in front of everyone. But I walk out there and grab his hand. "Baby girl, you are my world and I know we have been together for a few months and well my tour is almost over and well I don't want you going home with out me. So I give you this key because I want you to move in with me." I have  tears forming in my eyes as Luke is say this. "Also I give you this ring as a promise to never hurt you or leave you." He say on bended knee. I can't speak so I shake my head yes and he gets up grab me spinning me in circles as I hear the crowd cheer and clap. We walking of stage and I  see Kane kissing Lauren  with his hands all over her so I guess they hit it off good. They are all walking away and out the stage door as we are coming off the stage. Just as Luke stops and lets me go I don't know what happens because next thing I know everything is black.

Luke pov

We are walking off stage and I am so excited that she said yes. This so made my night. As I let go of Kimi she looks at me weird and passes out. "Oh my God someone call 911." I yell as I drop on my knees holding Kimi. "Kimi wake up please wake up baby girl."  I want to cry because I have no clue what is wrong. 10 minutes later the ambulance shows up and load her up to take her to the er. I have to cancel my show I have to go with her.