getting released

So today I get to get out of this place. I have been so bored here but the good thing was Luke has not left my side. We are getting everything packed up because we are waiting on the discharge papers. So I found out yesterday that Kane asked Lauren out and asked her to finish his tour with him and of course she said yes.
  "You ready to go baby girl?" Luke asks me grabbing my bags.
"You where we heading to when we get out of here?" I ask sitting in the wheelchair to head out.
"Well I have 2 more shows on the tour and the both close to home. Then after that we going home." He says wheeling me down the hall.
   We get outside to Luke's truck and I can't wait to get back on the road with him. I  miss watching him sing on stage. As we are pulling out I turn on the radio so it's not so quiet. My favorite Josh Turner song comes on and Luke starts singing it making my feel so loved.
"Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover
Would we walk even closer until the trip was over
And would it be okay if I didn't know the way

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me." As he sing it he is holding my hand never letting go.
"Luke I love you so much." I tell him squeezing his hand tight.
"Baby girl I love you too." He says glancing over at me. We are pulling into the lot where the bus is and I get a huge smile on my face.  A few of the guys come out and welcome me back. Luke and I have decided to wait a few to tell people I'm pregnant.
After catching up for a few after getting back on the road I told look I was tired so I went to lay down. Not even five minutes after laying down Luke comes and joins me in bed.
"Luke you could of stayed out with the guys." I say rolling over to face him.
"Nope I want to lay with my beautiful fiancee." He says wrapping his arms around me placing a hand on my stomach.
"Luke can we talk a minute?" I ask looking up at him.
"Of course darlin." He says.
"In so afraid about all this.."He cuts me off before I can finish.
"About what baby?"
"Let me finish. I'm afraid fans are going to think I got knocked up on purpose and that I did this just so you would marry me. I can't handle that Luke." I say trying not to get worked up.
"Baby girl I don't think they will but hey I do have an idea." He's grinning ear to ear. "What if we get married when we get home and then a month or so later we announce that we are expecting out first baby?" He has a point but at same time fear.
"What if others think I'm rushing you? Plus I don't want to marry just because of the baby Luke. " I say and he places his hand under my chin making me look at him.
"Kimi in not marrying you just because of the baby. I was planning on asking you before I knew about the baby because I love you." He kisses me after saying that. After talking more we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
In the middle of the night I wake up having to go to the bathroom not feeling well. After making it just in time Luke comes in and pulls my hair out of the way. How is this man this amazing?

Luke pov
    I hate seeing my baby girl throw up but at least I know it's because she is pregnant. I am so happy that words can't explain it. She is carrying my first child, something Caroline would never give me. She always told me she never wanted kids so I prayed God would give me a woman that he  wanted me to have kids with. Well he answered that by putting Kimi in my path that night. As I help her back into bed it don't take long for us to go back to bed.
    In the morning I roll over and shut the alarm off so it don't wake her. I go out to make a few phone calls about the next shows.  When I am finished I go back to check on her because the doctor said she will be off balance and sore for a few weeks after her surgery. I also go online and look for the perfect ring that I want to use to propose to Kimi with when we get home. Yeah I know I already asked her in away but I want to do it right. So off I go to plan the best proposal.