cook outs and bonfires pt2

Kimi pov
"Thanks so much for bringing me inside that was just too much at once for me." I thank Britney.
"Sweetheart it's no problem Sam has always tried causing trouble with someone, plus he liked Caroline." She tells me. We sit and talk for awhile while everyone eles is outside hanging out. It was nice to sit and relax with someone other then Luke and Lauren. Britney says she'll be back in a few to check on me she was going to go get something to eat. I guess I dozed off because next thing I know Luke was waking me up asking if I wanted to go was the fire.
Luke pov
"Hey baby girl Jason has the fire going want to go out and watch it for a few?" I ask her shaking her shoulder some. "Yeah sure sounds like fun." She says sitting up on the couch. "How are you feeling baby girl?" I ask her helping her stand up. "I'm ok Luke I was just really hurt to think thatcsomeone would think that of me. You know I'm not trying to trap you or use you for your money right?" She asks me as we walk down the back steps. "Kimi darlin I know that I promise he just never got over the fact that I moved on from Caroline and what way to hurt me but by hurting you." I tell her as we get closer to the fire. I had backed my truck by the fire and placxes blankets and all in the back so we can sit and watch. Every one was laughing and telling stories and I just sat and watched Kimi smiling. I just hope that things get better and she feels more wanted and accepted. I pull my phone out and take a few pictures and a selfie of me and Kimi. As she is talking to Amber  I pull up my Instagram page and post a picture of us telling the world that this beautiful woman has made me the happiest man by marrying me and blessing me with 2 babies. I can't hold her back I want the world to know she is mine and that I am happy. I just hope my fans are really nice about it all.

Kimi pov
"Luke I'm really tired and a got a headach." I me tion to Luke as he is talking to Jason and Tyler.  "Ok baby girl we can leave in a minute."He says standing up still talking to them but he's folding some blankets. They start laughing and the laugh gets me every time. When he does it I get butterflies and can't stop smiling. As I try to get down off the tailgate my dress gets caught and start to fall but Lukegrabs me before I hit the ground. " Kimi hunnie you ok? That was a close one." Luke says wrapping me in his arms. As he stands be back up straight I tell him, "Yeah just clumsy I guess.'' "Well let's get you home and in the morning if you still have your headache we'll call the doctor." He says putting the blankets in the back of the truck.
  We make our rounds saying bye to everyone before we head out. On the way home Luke starts singing to me.

   " Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby, you surround me
You touch every place in my heart

Oh, it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you."

How did I get so lucky to have this man as my husband and father of my children. As we get home the security guy says the house is clear and we go inside. We always have it check because of the whole thing with Mike.
"Luke do we have any sweet tea and Reece cups?" I ask but before he can answer I say, "Oh curly fries sound so good." "Cravings have begun. I have sweet tea and Reece cups but no curly fries, but I can get you some." Luke says walking into the kitchen. "Ok please, please, please, and thank you. I'm going to go change daddy." I saying turning and walking to our room.

"
Luke pov
  As Kimi walks away I can't help but smile because she been calling me daddy alot. I grab my phone and call Kerri and see where they sell curly fries at around here and she tells me nothing this time of night. Well I hope Kimi won't be to mad at me I got two of the three items.
I walk into out room and see Kimi only wearing a pair of panties rubbing lotion all over her belly and chest which she has been doing every night it seems like. She has the most amazing belly showing now. I walk over to her sit the tea and candy and the bed side table and give her a hand. "Baby girl I have two of the three things no one is open this time of night with curly fries." I tell her rubbing her belly. "What do you mean not curly fries? I want curly fries." She says raising her voice some. " Baby girl I am so sor..."I try to say but she starts laughing. "Why are you laughing at me?" I ask looking at her confused. "Luke do you really think I would get upset if you didn't get me something I want?" She asks grabbing my hand. "I'm not like that Luke never have never will. Not let's get in bed so I can eat my chocolate." She says putting one of my shirts on. With in an hour she is past out with her head on my chest.