Today's the day

Luke pov

So today I am going into town and getting Kimi her ring it finally came in. As soon as I get back to the house she should be ready she thinks I am kidding but I'm taking her to town hall and we getting married. I need her to be my wife like yesterday, I love her so much it hurts every time I am away from her. I am almost to the store now and I am so excited to see it. I even bought her the dress she was looking at online a few weeks ago because she fell in love with it.

Phone call L=Luke K=Kimi

L=Hey baby you ok?

K= Yes I am fine there was a delivey here and I am confused they are all in my name. Do I need to worry?

L= Baby girl they are all yours. I bought you a few things I hope you enjoy it all. I'll see you in about 30 mins. Take it all to our room.

K=Luke you didn't have to do this. But I love you see you when you get home.

Kimi pov

I carry the boxes one by one to our room. As I carry the last one I sit down for a minute because I was already tired. I get tired really easy any more. I guess because I am pregnant with twins. I open the smallest first. Oh my gosh its a gorgeous ear ring and necklace set. The next smallest is a set of amazing white heals that I remember seeing in the dress shop awhile ago. He bought them for me aww. Then I open the largest box and it is the dress I was looking at awhile ago. How did he know about it? How did he do this with out me knowing. Now he has me in tears because he does things like this and it is just I can't describe I how I feel.

As I am sitting in our bed I hear the front door close. "Luke is that you?" I yell.

"Yeah baby its me." He yells back.

"Luke why did you buy all this for me?" I ask as he walks in the room.

"Well we are getting married today that's why baby girl. So lets get ready." He says kissing me so softly. I didn't question him and got up to get everything ready.

About 2 hours later we are walking to the truck. I'm so nervous but happy at same time. The ride is only about 20 minutes or so to where we will say our I do's. As we pull into a spot I see Kane and Lauren standing there all dressed up.
"Hey guys." I say as Luke helps me out of the truck.
"Girl you look amazing. And look at that belly." Lauren says rubbing my belly. I have a small baby bump. The doctors said show more since I have two little ones in there.
"You ready to get this over?"Kane asks as we walk in the town hall. We both nod walking hand in hand. They call us in to the room and I start to shake.
"Baby girl it's ok I love you.

"Today we are here to join Luke and Kimberly in holey matrimony. Does anyone object? So Luke you may begin."the judge says.
"You have taught me that two people joined together with
respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger
and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the
strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't
know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you.
I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become.
I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things
between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams
and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you,
and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter
the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally
and fiercely-as long as I shall live.
Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Luke says bringing me to tears.
"I do." I say. "How do I top that." I say and everyone laughs.
"You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you. I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you. So do you vow to be my husband?" I say and I see a tear roll down Luke's cheek.
"I do , I do, I do." he says.
"Well with the power vested in me and the great state of Tennessee I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride." The judge says. Just then Luke kisses me luke he has never kissed me before.
"Come on Mrs. Bryan let's get out of here." Luke say smiling ear to ear. Kane and Lauren following behind us holding hands.

Luke's pov
I'm so damn excited now I can call her my wife. This is the second best day of my life. The best day of my life was finding out the love of my life was carrying my babies. Now I get to take her home and cuddle with my wife. Maybe I just might get lucky.