time will tell

Luke pov
  I have been in this hospital for 3 days now and Kimi hasn't woke up yet. I'm so worried about her and my baby. I still can't believe we created a baby together. I wonder if she new about the baby. I can see us 30 years from now with 4 amazing kids.
   Around 2 o'clock the nurse comes in and does a vital check on her. They say only time will tell when she will wake up. The doctors think that her body was under alot of stress and this is the way of coping with it. I called Lauren to give her an update and she said she staying with Kane till we find something out with Kimi. At least she not by herself Kimi would smack me if she was left alone.
    About 8 o'clock I must of dozed off some because I hear nurses in the hall way laughing causing me to jump. I need my baby to wake up I miss her so much. I'm still beating myself up about this because it's me that put her here. Please Lord let her wake up. I go to the bathroom before laying next to her in my chair since it's getting late.
   As I am drifting off I feel my hand move and I think I am dreaming so I sit up. Guess what I see some beautiful blue eyes looking at me.
"Oh my god Kimi your awake." I say jumping up and kissing her.
"Luke calm down I just layed down I had a headache. Where am I?" She says looking at me.
"Baby girl you passed out after my show and your in the hospital. You had to have surgery baby." I tell her as I yell for a nurse. I go to the door to tell them I don't want them to tell her about the baby yet I want to be the one to do it.
"Luke how long have I been here?"she asks squeezing my hands.
"Baby girl you been out for 3 days I was so worried. Plus I want to say I am so so so sorry." I say laying my head down on her bed.
"Luke your scaring me what are you saying sorry for?" She asks me running her fingers through my hair. Oh god she knows what that does to me.
"Baby girl if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here." I say as tears form in my eyes.
"What do you mean if it wasn't for you. Luke you have me lost." She says almost in tears as well.
"Baby girl do you remember what we did 3 weeks ago?" And she nods no.
"Well baby girl 3 weeks ago we made love in the shower after my show and I slipped with you and you hit your head . You remember now?"she nods with a smile."Well baby girl you must of had a previous brain bleed when you was attached and that healed bit with I made you hit you head it opened again. T hats what been causing your head ache causing you to black out the other day." I tell her kissing her hands as I explain.
"Baby that's not your fault we was both in there not just you. Please don't feel like it's your fault." She says holding my hand tight.
"But Kimi if I didn't talk you into showering with me we wouldn't be here." I try to tell her bit she don't want to hear it.
"There is one more thing I need to tell you though. I want you to know I'm here no matter what . Do you trust me?" I ask and she nods yes.
"Well what do you have planned for the best 8 months or so?" I ask her smiling ear to ear.
"Being with you Luke." She says a little confused.
"Well let's say we..we..we" I say stuttering some.
"Just spit it out Luke." She says to me smacking my hands.
"Well baby girl we adding a new Bryan to our fanily." I tell her smiling luke a school kid
"Luke who's coming?" As she asks me I rub her belly. "No, oh my god I'm pregnant?" She says as tears leave her eyes.
"Baby girl I love you and this baby will be so loved by us together" I say leaning up to kiss her.

Kimi pov
Oh my I can't believe I am pregnant I am in such shock. Another part of me is happy it's with Luke and not someone else.
"Luke I'm scared." I tell him looking worried.
"Baby girl don't be scared I am not going any where I promise." He tells me rubbing my belly kissing me.
This man is truly amazing.
"Luke where is Lauren? Did she go home already?" I ask him.
"No she is with Kane and let's just say they hitting it off if you know what I m ewan." He says smiling. "I even got a weird voicemail from them here listen." He says pulling his phone out and putting the voicemail on.

Voicemail:
L=Lauren k=Kane
L-stop that tickles
K girl you wasn't complaining last night when I had you screaming my name
L Kane please I need you now hard and fast
K wow baby you are so wet for me
L please Kane I need it now
K *laugh*You need what baby girl
L I need your huge cock in me now please.
Kl moaning and screaming
K I'm close
L me too
Line goes dead.

Kimi pov
"Wow damn girl get it." I say laughing
"We should so tease them. I texted Kane they on their way." Luke says and I so agree.  About 30 minutes later Kane and Lauren walk in hand in hand wow they are cute together. We all talk for a few I haven't told her I'm pregnant yet. Luke and I look at each other and we wink knowing what we are going to do.
"Stop that tickles." I say.
Luke goes on to say, "girl you wasn't complaining last night when I had you screaming my name." They both look like they seen a ghost.
We both start laughing and tell them about the voicemail. Boy was they embarrassed.
"Girl you know I love you." I tell her. We catch up for a few more hours till they leave to go on their date. I'm so happy for them .
"Luke I have a serious question." I tell him sitting up some more.
"I have a small problem and I don't know how to fix it." I tell him as he sits next to me in the bed.
"What is it baby girl?" Luke asks me.
"Well I'm going to have a different name then the baby." I tell him looking it to his melt me eyes.
"No you won't baby girl." He says kissing my forehead.
"Yeah I will I'm not a Bryan like you and the baby will be." He stops be before I could say any thing eles.
"Kimi it you and only you. I love you till the end of time. So that ring I put on your finger instead of a promise ring let's make it an engagement ring. What do you say?" Luke says.
"Dis you really ask me to marry you like that? Wow Luke. " I say looking at home weird.
"Well I had this huge surprise on how I was going to ask you but I couldn't wait." He says leaning in for a kiss. I love this man so much.