Cali bound

Luke pov
   We are on our way to California and by time we get there Kimi's best friend should be at the airport. I hope she has fun with her since it's been awhile since she seen her. I can't wait to see her smiling again. She in bed sleeping as I sit out here writing a song.
    Just as I was jotting some lyrics down I hear Kimi scream, I drop everything and run to her.
"Baby girl it's ok." I tell her pulling her in my arms.
"Luke I had a bad dream I could feel that guys hands on me." She says hugging me if her life depended on it.
"Baby girl it's ok no one is going to hurt you no more I have you."I say pulling her in for a kiss. She kisses me with such passion. "Luke I love you so much it hurts sometimes." She tells me rolling me on my back. I can see where this is going. Every time she touches me I get goosebumps, it's an amazing feeling. As she sits up straddling me she takes her shirt off which is one of mine. She starts to take mine of and I help her out. Then before I could do anything ahe took my pants off leaving me in my boxers. Damn this woman is sexy. We start kissing again and I let my hands wonder.
"Not tonight Mr. Bryan."She says snaking my hands and making me put them over my head. She starts kissing my neck and I let out a moan because she feels so amazing. She is leaving a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach. Every time she kisses me she looks up and smiles. She takes her bra and panties off then takess my boxers off leaving us naked. Then she takes me by total surprise. Kimi take me in her mouth which makes me grab the sheets in the bed and moan.
"Damn woman you trying to kill me?" I say moaning and I feel her giggle on my mini me. She licks up and down my shaft and boy she knows what she is doing damn. This girl must not have a gag reflex because she is taking all of me. She licks up the pace and I can feel myself getting close.
"Baby I'm close so if you don't want it stop now." I tell her moaning more.
She does let up and goes fast damn. I let go and fill her mouth and to my surprise she swallowed making me fall more in love.
"Damn baby that was amazing." I say pulling her up to kiss her and I kiss her hard. I pick her up and roll her over to repay her for an amazing job. I'm tailing kisses all over her sexy body. As I suck on her breast I slowing place two fingers in her of so wet spot.
"Damn baby so wet for me already." I say kissing her.
"Only you Luke. " she says kissing me back. I continue to tease her with my fingers making her arch her back and moan my name. I can't take this no more I need to taste her. So I go down on her and she is amazingly wet and taste amazing. I twirl my tongue in and out not letting up. I am going to make her scream my name so I go faster and faster so I stick a finger  in trying to push her over the edge. Just then she says, "Luke damn I'm close of God Luke." So I pick up the pace and she tugs on my hair and she reached her climax and let's loose.
"Oh my god Luke  Luke Luke. " she screams making my so freaking happy. I crawl up lining my myself at her entrance and ease my way in. She feels so amazing.
"Luke please.."She says to me.
"What you wa t baby girl?" I ask smiling.
"Luke I want you hard and fast please I need you." She says kissing me.
"Your wish is my command." I say picking up the pace. Thrusting hard and deep God this woman feels amazing. I can't feel us both getting close so I push my self harder and faster. We both say we close at the same tim. As we both climax I fall on the bed next to her out of breath.
"Baby girl I love you so much." I tell her kissing her and she pulls her self close to me.
"Luke. I love you too" she says laying her head on my chest. She starts to doze so I pull the blankets up to cover us up and I start to fall asleep myself. By morning we will be in Cali.