say it ain't so

Kimi pov
   I roll over and feel a cold bed. Where could Luke go this time of night? I get up and wrap the blanket around me and open the bedroom door. I hear him singing so I go to his voice.
"It don't matter what plans I got, I can break 'em.
Yeah, I can turn this thing around at the next red light
And I don't mind telling all the guys "I can't meet 'em".
Hell, we can all go raise some hell on any other night

Girl, I don't care, oh I just gotta see what you're wearing.
Your hair, is I put up or falling down?
Oh I just have to see it now." He looks up and see me and stops singing.
"Please finish," I say sitting next to him.
"
If you wanna call me, call me, call me you don't have to worry 'bout it baby.
You can wake me up in the dead of the night; wreck my plans, baby that's alright.
This is a drop everything kind of thing.
Swing on by I will pour you a drink.
The door's unlocked, I'll leave on the lights
Baby you can crash my party anytime.

Ain't a spot downtown that's rockin' the way that you rock me.
Ain't a bar that can make me buzz the way that you do.
I could be on the front row of the best show.
And look down and see your face on my phone.
And I'm gone so long, hang on. I'll meet you in a minute or two.

If you wanna call me, call me, call me you don't have to worry 'bout it baby.
You can wake me up in the dead of the night; wreck my plans, baby that's alright.
This is a drop everything kind of thing.
Swing on by I will pour you a drink.
The door's unlocked. I'll leave on the lights
Baby you can crash my party anytime.

If it's 2 in the morning and you're feeling lonely and wondering what I'm doing.

Go ahead and call me, call me, call me you don't have to worry 'bout it baby.
You can wake me up in the dead of the night; wreck my plans, baby that's alright.
This is a drop everything kind of thing.
Swing on by I will pour you a drink.
The door's unlocked. I'll leave on the lights
Baby you can crash my party anytime.

Baby you can crash my party anytime." "Luke I love it." I say moving over on his lap.
"Well baby girl you can crash my party anytime." He says kissing me. 
The things I want to do to this man. Just then I hear my phone go off. I crawl off Luke's lap to get it and his sneaky ass pulls the blanket off me and his jaw dropped.
"Hello?" I say not looking at the phone.
"Hey girl it's me." Lauren says.
"Oh my god girl hey." I say pulling the blanket back over me.
"Hey girlie I just landed how long till you pick me up?" She asks me.
I look to Luke and he smiling still,"how long till we get to the airport?" "About 30 mins or so."he says and he hands are roaming.
"Lauren he says about 30 mins..stop Luke."I try not to giggle.
"Oh my god girl really while I'm on the phone I'll talk to you when you get here." She says and hangs up.
"Luke you embarrassed me."I sat standing up but he pulls me back down on him.
"I'm sorry baby girl I just can't keep my hands off you."he says rolling me over on the couch. "Let me show you how sorry I am." He says kissing my neck. "Luke baby we don't have time we can continue later after the show." I say kissing him.
"Promise me you will." He ask me kissing me.
"I promise I will finish." I say getting back up.
  As we get dressed the driver yells that we are pulling in.  I put my shoes on as Luke comes out of the bedroom looking so sexy. He is wear a nice tight blue v neck top and his tight black jeans and black boots.
"You ready baby girl?"He asks leaning down and kissing my forehead and I shake my head.
   As we walk in everyone is looking at us which still makes me feel weird.  One girl comes running up and trys to jump on Luke  but Black Mike stopped her before she could. That's when I see Lauren walking to towards me. I can't believe it has been so ling since I seen her. She looks so happy walking with her bag on her shoulders.
"Hey girl hey." She says hugging me. "I am so ready to have some fun."She says grabbing my hand then saying hi to Luke.  When we get back to the bus we all sit around and catch up. Luke gets a call so he goes back to the room.
About 20 mins later he comes out smiling. "Baby can I talk to you privately for just a second." He asks me so I get up and walk with him.
"So baby girl I got good news bad news and some more bad news" he say sitting next to me on the bed.
"Ok start with bad news." I say looking  worried.
"Well baby girl you know I love you right?" He starts to say and I want to cry. "Yes?" I say almost in tears.
"Baby girl Caroline is trying to say I cheated on her with you and she told the tabloids." He tells me. "Why we have only been together a short time and you have been separated for awhile now haven't you?" I ask confused.
"Yes baby girl for a few months before I met you." He says holding my hand. "And that brings me to the first piece of good news. My attorney has proof she is lying so the divorce is going to be finalized sooner and I don't have to go to court for it."
"Luke that's amazing. So what's the other good news?" I ask him.
"Well I got a call from my good friend Kane Brown and he will be opening up for me tonight and wants us all to hang out after the show. So can we change our plans?" Luke asks me with his puppy dog eyes how can I say no to that.
"Ok we will have to break the news to Lauren." I say grabbing him by the hand dragging him out to the other room.
"Lauren we need to talk to you and I don't want you upset." I begin to say and she cuts me off.
"Oh my god you're pregnant?" She tells. We both say no at the same time.
"Lauren we have to cancel our plans after the show tonight because one of Luke's friends wants to hang out with us." I say.
"He or she better be worth it I wanted to hang on the beach." She say looking at me.
"Who's the one person you want to meet because he has dream eyes?" I ask and she looks so confused so I elbow Luke to give her a hint.You say what if I hurt you, what if I leave you 
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you
What if this goes south, what if I mess you up
You say what if I break your heart in two then what." God this man makes me melt when he sings.
"Omg omg omg Kane Brown  are you foreal yes let's cancel plans." She says screaming.

Luke pov
   So that's is settled now I can finish with what I have planned for Kimi and Kane is helping me with it. I hope she likes my surprise for her.