This is amazing

So I have been on tour now with Luke for about a month now and it is amazing. He is so sweet to me and makes me feel special. Every night he has a show we always go out before hand as a good luck thing. I always sit on the side of the stage to support him. I love watching him shake it on stage I can tell its something he loves to do.  Well tonights show is almost over so I head to the bus a little early because I have a headache again.                                                                                           When I get almost to the bus I realize I left my phone on the speaker. So I start to head back to the stage and I can tell the show is over everyone heading out. I get closer and I see Luke from behind and some girl is behind him with her hands over his eyes but I can't tell who it is. Just then she spins him around and goes  to kiss him when I see it I forget my phone and run to the bus area. I can't believe he let her kiss him I'm hurting so much. I just want to get my things and go I can't be with someone  who isn't faithful.                                                                                                            I get to the bus and grab a note pad and start to write a note to Luke  when I hear the door. I look up and it's Carter. "Hey girl why ain't you out there with Luke? He's looking for you." he says.  "He can look all he wants. I'm just leaving him a note to tell him I'm leaving." I tell him wanting to break down and cry.     "Girl whats wrong  why you leaving?" he asks. "I can't be with someone unfaithful Carter I just can't." I say handing him a note. "Luke is very faithful it has to be a misunderstanding go find him and talk to him Kimi because that man loves you." he tells me handing me the note back. I get up and walk off the bus when I hear Luke yelling my name. This man is amazing but he kissed another girl.                                                                                                        "Kimi baby girl where you going?" he asks grabbing my hand. "Go talk to the blonde you was kissing." I tell him turning around. "Baby that was nothing I pushed her away. I didnt want to kiss her. The was my ex wife well soon to be ex. She was trying to get me back. I told her I was happy and moved on." he tells me  and now I feel stupid. "All I saw was you guys kissing and I left I didn't see you push her away. I over reacted and I was going to leave I was so hurt seeing that." I tell him puling him in for a hug. "please forgive me Luke" I ask him looking up at his beautiful eyes. "Of course baby girl I understand what you could of thought I would never cheat on you I love you and no one else." He says kissing me. "So hey I have an idea next week we will be in California so why don't you call Lauren and we can fly her out to the show so you can spend some time with her." He asks me smiling. " Luke baby that is amazing I call her name if I had my phone." I tell him so excited.   I explain I left my phone by the speaker so we head back to get it walking hand in hand. I truely love this man.                                                                                                            

Luke pov

I can't believe Caroline had the nerve to do that. I told her I didn't want to see her till the court hearing in a few weeks. I would of be so lost if I lost my baby girl over this. But I told her to invite Lauren out to spend some time with her because she needs it.  I will do anything to keep my girl happy safe and loved.