will he ask

Kimi pov
   So the concert is almost over so I head back to the bus to wait on Luke. Lauren said she would be back in a few she was on the side of the stage waiting to talk to Carter. She thinks he is cute. Luke puts on an amazing concert, the way he shakes it is hot. I can't wait to spend more time with him.
    As I sit and wait for Luke to come back to the bus in in his bunk. I hear people coming on the bus so I lay quiet. I over hear them talking about Luke and me. They are saying they hope I work out because I'm so much nicer then Caroline and that they haven't seen Luke this happy. They only met me for an hour and they think that and it makes me smile.

Luke pov
    "Goodnight Cincinnati drive safe." I say walking off stage. I didn't see Kimi I hope she is ok.
"Hey Lauren have you seen Kimi?" I ask her.
"Yeah Luke she had a headache so she went back to the bus to lay down." She tells me I say thanks and try to get back to the bus quick.
When I get to the bus a few people are there and I ask them to step off the bus for a few and they all leave. I walk back to the bunk area and she is laying facing the wall. I crawl into bed bot saying anything, this makes her jump.
"I'm sorry baby girl it's me. You feeling ok?" I ask her running my finger down her cheek. She really is beautiful.
"Yeah Luke just got a headache I think it was the music." She says rolling over to face me.
"Wow did I sound that bad?"I say kissing her forehead.
"No Luke you sounded amazing it was just loud." She says smiling."and I heard what you said out there."
"I'm glad you did. I hope it's ok I don't want all kinds of girls hitting on me when I just want to be with you. T hats if you'll have me." I ask her hoping she will say yes.
"Luke what kind of question is that? What girl is going to tell you no.? Yes I'll have you if you'll have me all broken and shattered." She says looking at me with them amazing blue eyes.
"As Randy Travis sings," and I sing it to her, "
If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
well, just listen to how this song ends
I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, amen
I'm gonna love you forever and ever." This makes her roll on top of me kissing me. I could feel her tongue wanting entrance so I allow it. Our tongues dance together and I can hear her moaning. I need to stop this isn't where I want to do this,  I want it special.
"Baby girl let's take it slow no need to rush." I say pulling away.
"I'm sorry" she says looking away from me.
"Baby girl don't be sorry I just don't want to rush this and I want out first time to be special. What we just did was amazing though I have never had a kiss like that before." I tell her pulling her in for a kiss.
"Well can we go get some of my clothes that wasn't messed up?"She  asked me.
   So we get up and get ready so we can go back to her place to pack. I'm so happy she said yes to me. I couldn't go months with out feeling her touch and those kisses. On the way to her place her phone rings it was Lauren. She was telling her to not worry she was with Carter.  Kimi told her to be safe and she'd call her later. She called her landlord and told them that she was going out of town for a few months but her rent was paid up till the end of the year, her friend would keep an eye on the place while she was gone. I'm so freaking happy.

Kimi pov
  As we pull into the place I hang up with my landlord, I told him I'll be out of town for a few months but I have it paid for till end of the year. I hope I have enough clothes to last me because I lot was damaged. Luke turns the truck off and we get out. He grabs my hand as we walk to the door.
"Baby girl it's ok I'm here." Luke says, I guess he senses me nervous. I am falling hard for this man right here. We walk in and I lose it and drop to my knees.  I want to scream but I can't I just sit and cry. Luke picks me up and put me on his lap not letting me go.
"Baby girl it's ok let's get out of here. Well go to Wal-Mart and pick what You need up."He says picking me bridal style and taking me out of my apartment. I lay my head on his shoulder and I cry more.

Luke pov
   I hate seeing her cry but I understand she just went through this not long ago. I'm going to cheer her up. We head to Wal-Mart because she need a some close since we leave town tonight. We pull in and I put my sun glasses and hat on to help blend in some. I grab her hand so I have her close to me.
"Baby girl get everything you need no worries on prices ok baby?" I tell her and she just looks at me like she wants to cry so I kiss her to let her no I don't care what she spends as long as she is taken care of. She goes over and picks a few tops out and I have to say she has great taste in clothes. Kimi picks out some shorts and blue jeans that I know will fit her just right.                             "can i have a few minutes to pick my personal items out Luke?" she looks at me saying it so sweetly.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Yeah I'm going to go pick a few movies out for the bus ride." I tell her as I walk away. I am gone about two minutes and I think I have been made so I make my way back to Kimi. I need to keep her safe. "Hey baby you almost ready?" I ask her kissing her forehead. " Yes I was just coming to get you, lets go please I have people trying to take pictures of me." she tells me. We hurry up and pay and head out. Time to head back to the bus so we can load of and hit the road.