home again

Kimi pov
As we are pulling into the driveway flashes back hit me. Remember the man staging me down the front stairs to his van. I start to shake and cry.
"Luke please I'm not ready." I tell him grabbing for his hand.
"It's ok, it's ok we'll turn around and go stay at the lake house. "He says kissing my hand. As we turn around he calls Kerri, "Hey  Kerri can you do me a favor please.  I'm taking Kimi to the lake house and I need to have some one bring us some close." There was a pause I guess she telling him something, "Yeah that would be fine enough for a week or so, thanks so much." Luke hangs up and grabs my hand again. He tells me it's about a two hour drive so I decide to nap.

Luke pov
I never even though about how she would feel about the house after that. I glance over and see her sleeping so peaceful. I just know that the lake house will be a relaxing time for her it's beautiful this time of the year. I stop to pick up some snacks and drinks at the ma and pa store close to the house, since Kerri said she'll have groceries delivered tomorrow for us.
I grab some chips, cookies, Reece cups, and sweet tea and walk to the register.
"Hello how can I help you?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Oh my gosh your Luke Bryan, I'm  a huge fan."She says.
"Well nice to meet you. What's your name?" I ask her sitting stuff on the counter.
"My name is Lea. You seem so different then what I hear online." She says as she is ringing me up. To my surprise she is really calm compared to most fans. So I do something I don't normally do.
"Well Lea it is so nice to meet you I want to see if you would like to come meet my wife and maybe I can get you guys chatting since you both are pregnant." I tell her.
"Oh my gosh that would be amazing. I'm in this all alone, my husband died over seas 2 days before I found out I was pregnant." She tells me more about her self as we walk out to the truck.
"Hey baby girl I want you to meet someone her name is Lea." I introduce Lea to Kimi as I put the bags in the back.

Kimi pov
"Hello Lea I'm Kimi, it's so nice to meet you. How far along are you?" I ask her as we shake hands.
"I'm at the 4 and a half month mark." she says and I'm shocked be are about the same.
"Me too!" I tell her. "Do you live around here Lea?" I ask her getting out of the truck for a m intue.
"Yes for another week or so till I have to find a new place to live. It's so hard not having family or anyone to help you." she tells me leaning on the truck.
"You don't have no family or baby daddy in the picture?" When I asked that I see a tear form in her eyes.
"No my family gave up on me when I was 16 years old and right before I found out I was pregnant my husband died over seas." As she is telling me all this I grab her hands to show how sorry I am. She had to go back in really quick to take care of a customer so we exchange numbers to keep in touch. But I get this feeling that I need to do more.
"Luke hunnie can I talk to you really quick." I ask Luke as he walks around the truck to get in.
"Sure baby girl what's up?" He says starting the truck up.
"For one don't leave yet please. Secondly, I want to know if we can take her in till she gets on her feet. I know it's alot but hunnie, she has no one. I'll find an online job to help with any extra cost we cone across please." I tell Luke as he is holding my hand playing with my ring.
"For one my wife will not work and that's final. Secondly, are you sure about this?" He says kissing my hand.
"Yes I am so sure she can't do this on her own." I say smiling.
"Ok let's go tell Lea the news." He says getting out and coming around the truck. As we walk back inside to tell her the news I can't wait to see her face.