the best part

I woke up in the middle of the night and jumped out of bed when I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I freaked out turned on the light and was still shocked to see Luke Bryan. Then everything hit me at once and ran to the bathroom crying again. Why am I so emotional? I really thought it was all a dream but it's not I was just sleeping with Luke. How is this happening to me? All these thoughts make me cry more.
**knock,knock**
"Yes!" I whimper.
"Can I come in please." Luke asks.
"Yes it's your place." I tell him and he comes in.
"Baby girl why you crying? Are you telling ok?" He asks sitting down next to me.
"Yes when I woke up I freaked out because someone was touching me and I didn't know who. Then I turned the lights on and saw you. I thought everything was a dream and I got emotional." I explain. He pushes the hair out of my face and uses a finger to more my face so I am looking at him.
"Baby girl this is all real. I'm really here with you right now on a cold bathroom floor, not caring that you are crying. You want to know why? Because you are worth every moment of it." He says still looking in my eyes. More tears are coming I can feel it. He keeps saying everything just when I need to hear it the most.

Luke's pov
"Baby girl this is all real. I'm really here with you right now on a cold bathroom floor, not caring that you are crying. You want to know why? Because you are worth every moment of it." I tell her looking into her beautiful blue eyes. I so want to kiss her tears away but I don't want to push her. Oh what the heck I pull her close and kiss her. Oh my god it feels like fireworks on the fourth of July. She doesn't pull away and kisses me back. I kiss her one more time and pull away.
"Wow Luke I did not expect that."She says looking at me.
"I wasn't going to do it because of everything you been through but I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry." I tell her because I don't know if she really wanted that.
"Don't be sorry I'm just in shock because I big shot  singer like you kissed little old me." She says looking down. She shouldn't look down about herself but I'll help her change that.
"Darlin little old you is amazing and I luke everything about you. Especially this and I kiss her again. This time I do it with a little more passion. After about 5 minutes of kissing on the bathroom floor I ask her if she hungry. She says yes so I order so dinner. Not many place are open at 1am but I found us some food.
"Luke I want to thank you again for everything. It's been nice here with you and I'll remember it for the rest of my life. I just hope I didn't make you miss anything this evening because of my bad luck." She tells me and I just want to shake my head.
"Baby girl why does it sound like you are saying goodbye to me?" I ask confused.
"Because I know in the morning I'll go back to being the quiet money girl in a boring life." She says eating the rest of her food.
"Baby girl when I told you earlier in not going any where I mean it I'm not going any where." I reassure her.
"Thanks for dinner but I am so tired. Will you please sleep on the other side of the  bed so I know someone is here with me." She asks me.
"Of course where eles would I be but next to you. Let's go get in bed." I say standing up with my hand out. She goes to stand up but I guess is weak because she stumbles and I catch her.
"I got ya just hold on." I say picking her up bridal style. I carry her in and lay her on the bed and I Hoover over her for a minute stairing in her beautiful blue eyes. She leans up and kisses me and I kiss her back.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that again." She says pulling away.
"Don't be sorry I loved it. You are so beautiful." I say laying next to her.
"Who me? You must be thinking of someone eles when you kiss me."She says looking down again.
I pull her face to look at me. I kiss her again and pull away saying, "Kimi I only think of you when I kiss you, when I look at you and every time in between I think of you. You are more then any other girl around because you are not out to use me." I kiss her again because she wants to cry. She rolls me on my back and straddles me. I'm in total shock.
"Baby girl we don't have to rush I'm not going any where ok? Let get some rest and we can go have some fun tomorrow get your mind off things." I say pulling her next to me to cuddle.
"Mr Bryan any other guy would not have stoped a girl. I thank you for it."She says and kisses me goodnight. Before I knew it she was asleep. Tomorrow I'm going to show her how special she is even after the little time I have know her. She deserves something nice. Before I knew it I was asleep holding her close to me.