something new

Kimi pov
  So Luke asked me to go back to his bus with him. I'm a little nervous because people will be around. No one will know me and I won't know them. I'm just going to keep to myself as much as possible. Here goes nothing I guess.
     We pull up to the bus and Luke helps me out.
"Baby girl it's going to be ok I promise I won't leave your side.  Everyone will love you." He say holding my hand.
"I'm just nervous Luke. "I say shaking a little.
As we walk on the bus everyone saw Luke and was yelling hey man. When they saw me they all stopped and looked at me so I backed up behind Luke. 
"Luke who is this?" A guy asked him. Another guy smiled and a girl looked at Luke and me not so happy
"This is Kimi and we been hanging out for a couple days and didn't want to let her go so I brought her back here to hang out more." Luke says smiling at me.
"Hi everyone. "I say shyly. Everyone said hi back and Luke pulls me on to his lap in the only avaible seat. Everyone kept talking as I sat in Luke'slap and just listened to everyone talking. One guy I believe his name is Carter he asked luke if he was ready to get back one the road of the concert. Luke told him yeah he's ready to get back to the tour. I couldn't take it so I got up and walked outside I needed some fresh air. He was excited to get back to his life and I'm just a girl to get him by while he is in town. I'm such a fool. I thought he was so much different. The girl that gave me a nasty look came off the bus right after me.
"You know you are only a quick fuck while he is in town right?" She says laughing. "He has a new girl in every town in tour.  When he can't find a girl it's me he lays with." She continues to laugh as she walks away. I start to cry as I walk the other direction. I can't stay here so I start to walk.

Luke pov
I wonder where Kimi went. So  I get up and go look for her. When I get off the bus I can't find her any where.
"Emily have you seen Kimi?" I ask her as she walks up to me trying to flirt with me I can't stand this girl.
"Oh that girl is long gone she won't be back."she says laughing.
"Why what did you do?" I say pissed off.
"Oh I only told her you fuck girls in every town and that if you can't find someone she get with me." She says giggling.
"Really Emily that's so not true. Plus I wouldn't touch you of you was the last girl on earth.
So I start walking to look for Kimi  I have to find her. I walk past the tents set up and I heard crying. I walk closer and Kimi is laying on the ground crying.
"Baby girl why did you leave?"  I ask her bending down to pick her up.
"Don't touch me  and leave me alone. Emily told me all about you. I can't believe I trusted you. I had feeling for you and you can't wait to get back on the road so just go and leave me alone." She says crying harder. I hate seeing her cry and upset.
"Baby girl Emily was lying I haven't been with anyone since Caroline. Emily is just mad because I won't touch her." I say rubbing her back.
"But you can't wait to get back on tour and leave here and leave me."she crying harder.
"Darlin I'm not leaving you. If you didn't run off I had something planned to ask you to come on tour with me. I don't want to leave you behind by yourself." I saying picking her up.
"But Luke I don't think I can. I can't afford to leave my job and afford things I need while gone." Kimi says looking down and crying.
"Kimi stop crying and look at me for a minute please." I say. She looks up her eyes puffy and red but still beautiful.
"Baby girl don't worry about that ok. When you come on tour with me you won't want for nothing. I want to take you somewhere really quick. Do you trust me?" I ask her and she nods. I pick her up and put her on my back. We walk over to my truck and we get in. I want to take her over to the hill that over looks this amazing town and talk. I shot Carter a text to tell him I'll be right back.
"I'm such a cry baby over someone I barely know. You must think I'm crazy."she says wipping tears away.
"No baby girl I don't when Emily told me what's she told you I was so mad at her for talking to you because I care awhole lot for you kimi" I say grabbing her hand. I pull up to the spot and get out and Kimi jumps out. I walk her up and she is in awe.
"Why did you bring me here Luke?" She ask looking at me.
"Well baby girl this is where I was going to ask you to come on tour with me. I had a whole speech and all I wrote it all down." I say pulling in out of my pocket.
"Can I hear it please?" She asks me sitting down on the bench.
"Ok please don't laugh at me." She nods and I continue.
"Kimi I know we only know each other a little but these past 2 days shave been amazing being near you. I can't stop thinking of you and I feel so protective of you and don't want to be away from you. I have a few months left on this tour and I really want you to be part of it. I can't go with out you near me. I want to get to know you and what better way then for you to come with me. " I finish and she is crying more.
"Please don't cry." I say pushing her hair out of her face so I can see her amazing face.
" Yes Luke I'll go with you.now you need to go get ready for you show." She says kissing me.