ARE YOU LOST BABY GIRL?

Start from the beginning

Valerie seriously is getting on my nerves or.....I'm the stupid one who's getting onto her nerves. Oh My Gosh, I've got to stay with Jimin. I quickly wiped my tears and ran to the group of students to be safe and not alone. I just have to avoid being alone. And I really need to tell this to Jimin.

_____

It was lunch time and finally I was in between Kate and Amis. We ordered our food/lunch and they both were eating like hungry gorillas while I just had my lip in between my teeth due to the fear.

"Hana?"

"Hana?"

"Hana?!-"

"W-what?" I asked flinching.

"Eat. What happened you look a lot scared? As If your predator is here to take you" they both laughed and I slapped my hands onto the table.

"Why is everything a joke to you both!? Stop taking everything funny and try to be serious for once. Act mature. I don't want to have this lunch!" I yelled and the whole of the students in the lunch arena were staring at me.

"Hana-"

"No!" I cried and ran, away from there. Jimin wasn't in the cafeteria, I wonder why. I settled my posture after running away from the lunch arena when I saw Jimin settling his locker. He was alone and I thought that this is the best time to talk to him.

"Jim-" I got cut off when someone pulled me back.

"Hana What happened? Why did you run away from the cafeteria?" Jungkook asked me and my mind was blocked. I don't know my brain stopped working. I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind but I can't be just mad at someone due to my problems. After all, I can't be mad at Jungkook. Wait, shouldn't that comply on Kate and Amis too? Urgh! See, my mind is a LOT confused right now.

"Hana?"

"Huh' um.....Jungkook I'm just having a little problems-"

"What?? Problems? What kind of? Tell me." He got worried and boy oh boy! I'm actually kind of loving this caring Jungkook. My 73 children- Wait it's not the time to get all lovey Dovey.

"No I mean family....problems so yeah, that's why maybe I'm a little too hyped up. Haha... sorry bout that" I smiled nervously and continuously peeked at Jimin who was finishing up his work to go to his friends. He's acting quite weird today.

"Oh I'm sure everything is going to be fine. Now come on" He smiled and intertwined our fingers when I turned my head around only to find Jimin wearing his bag and leaving while bro-fisting Taehyung. I have to talk to Jimin.

"Jungkook? I need to use the restroom. I'll be back. Okay?" I asked and he finally, left me off.

"Be quick" he waved and I nodded. I hid myself behind the locker section and saw him leaving. Finally. I hurriedly ran to Jimin. He went outside near the ground and thank God, there he is walking away with his friends. I quickly ran behind him and tapped his back.

"Jimin I need to talk to you." I gulped trying to catch my breath.

"Ah....sure but right now I'm actually kind of busy" he shrugged and Taehyung ruffled his own hair. "You can call me after college." He said and turned around to walk away when I grabbed his arm stopping him.