Chapter 28

Katie's Pov

My brother would really do this to me?

Is he really that low? I shouldn't have told him... But wait I never did.

All I told him was that it was our father who took me, I never said that he raped me.

"so now that I've told you who told me that, you must do as I say." Hannah said snapping me back to reality.

"My brother never told you that."

"Uhmmmm, yeah he did." She replied well fixing at her nails.

"I never told him that. All I told him it was my dad who took me. So news flash Hannah, I'm not buying what your selling to me here." I put some sass into that so she knows I'm not that scared girl I was back then.

She stood there with a blank expression.

"Well if you don't believe me your gonna have to figure out who actually told me. It was your brother so, believe what you want bitch."

"Well excuse me, I don't want to waste my time on you anymore. Bye Hannah." I said and left.

When I was about to enter the lunchroom I saw a face that I haven't seen in forever. It was that Sam boy I met awhile ago. I never did text or call him.

"Hey! Katie right?" He asked.

I noticed he changed his hair a bit.

It was blonde instead of purple.

"Yeah. Sam right?"

"That's me." He said with a cheeky smile.

I giggled. "So you've never texted me after I gave you my number."

"Oh yeah I feel so awful about that, I've had so much going on in my life." I felt so guilty right now.

"Don't worry it's alright. Whenever you get the chance call me and we can hang out and you can meet some of my friends." He winked.

"Sounds fun." I smiled.

"See you around Katie." He waved and walked off.

"Bye!" I yelled at him.

once I walked into the lunchroom I saw Lana sitting all alone. I felt so bad.

"Hey Lana." I sat down across from her.

"Ugh thank god your in my lunch! I don't know what I would do." She beamed with hope.

"Why don't you come sit with me and my brothers friends." I pointed toward all the guys.

"Which ones your brother?" She seemed curious.

"The one with the spiked up brown hair, that's Cameron."

"Hes your brother?" She asked breathless.

"I know. He's pretty attractive to all the ladies." I laughed and we walked over to there table.

"Hey guys. This is Lana and she's new here so do you guys mind if we sit with you guys?" I asked.

"Of course girl." Carter said in a girly voice.

We laughed and sat down.

Lana sat by Cameron and me.

I was by her and Nash.

"Hey Nash." I said well taking a seat.

"Hey k."

"K?"

"Ya I decided that would be your nickname from now on." He shrugged.

"That's the best you can do? K?" I tried to sound upset.

"What? I thought it's a good nickname." Nash pouted well crossing his arms.

"I'm just kidding you big baby." I pushed Nash. His frown turned into a smile. That smile. It could make any girl fall for him. Wait what?

As you can realize, I didn't get anything to eat. What? Just because I made up with my bullies that have made me feel ugly and far doesn't mean I have to eat now.

Anyways I continued to talk to Nash and the rest of the boys. I think that Lana and Cameron hit it off because it was just them in there own world of conversation.

When the bell rang I got up from my seat and went to my next class.

The rest of the day was super slow and I couldn't take it anymore.

When that last bell rang I sprang up from my seat and sped to my locker.

When I was getting my books out from it I heard a voice speak to me, "Need a ride?" It was Lana.

"Yeah sure. You can come over too if you'd like."

"I can't, I have to go babysit by little sister." She rolled her eyes as we walked out of the school.

"What about the Starbucks?" I completely forgot about that.

"Oh shit I forgot about that!" She exclaimed.

"It's ok. I did too." We burst into laughter. I didn't know what was so funny, us white girls forgetting about our Starbucks date or were laughing for no reason. Once we were done laughing Lana spoke.

"I'll text Payton and tell her tomorrow." Lana pulled out her phone and started to text her.

"Ok." I simply said as we climbed into her car.

I gave her directions to my house and I got out and said thanks.

As I walked in of course, I see Nash and Cameron on there phones recording stuff.

"Hey guys." I said well setting my backpack down.

"Hey, did you check out this new app called 'Vine'? It's super cool." Nash said well taking another video.

"What do you even do on it?"

"You create a 6 second video and post it so other people can see."

I started to laugh. "Your kidding right? That sounds dumb. I'm gonna stick to YouTube." I blurted out.

"Since when do you make YouTube videos?" Cameron says now interested.

"Umm," I looked down at my feet.

"Since a couple days ago before.. Stuff happened." I finished referring to my kidnapping.

"Can we see it?" Nash said anxiously.

"Knock yourselfs out." I giggled as they looked up my name and started to watch it.

They laughed a couple times in between. I know my brother did YouTube and he became a little bit known from it so why not try it.

Once they finished they said it was good and subscribed to me.

Maybe this is a start if something new.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

BOO!

I scared you, how do you feel about that? Comment right here lol

So there's your update(:

So who do you think told Hannah about the whole dad rape thing😂

Do you think no one told her? You'll get what that means later on😏

And go check out my friends fanfic called 'Is he..' It's a jack Gilinskey fanfic❤️

Xoxo,

Jackie