Chapter 33

A/n: guys I'm so mean Ik I haven't updated in so long but I think I'm gonna continue this book..ONLY if this chapter gets over 50 votes in less than 3 weeks so if you want this book to continue vote please(:

Katie's Pov
After talking to Cameron for several days about this whole Magcon tour we agreed I would just tag along which I wasn't excited for. Just imagine being on tour being free, and living life.... With 9 boys. Not to be mean or anything but, they.are.so.gross.
I guess I'll be picking up after them for the next couple months. Cameron announced will be leaving for the first stop which is New York, in a week.
Meanwhile, everything Is going great with the boys well except Matt of course. He's been trying too hard for my forgiveness. To be honest I do want to forgive him but he needs to stop trying too hard and treat me like a normal person.
Anyways It was Friday because a couple days past by and I'm literally so glad. Since it was freezing out I chose something a little more comfy. (picture on the side) as for my makeup I didn't need to cover my scars since I am wearing a oversized sweater so I only applied my usual mascara and foundation.
As I hobble downstairs Cameron isn't there. Someone else was. That someone is Matt. I stare wide eyed at him until he speaks up.
"Hey Katie. Um cam got a ride with Nash and told me to come pick you up for school."
I bit my lip at how cute he really is. He was wearing a red SnapBack with a navy blueish galaxy shirt and skinny jeans and to top it off some white high tops. His ears were pierced also? That's really cute.
"Katie? Earth to Katie." I realized I've been checking Matt out for the last couple minutes and here he was waving his hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry. I guess I was In a trance." I laughed nervously.
"Its ok." He chuckled back well going back into the kitchen leaving me still on the stairs. My eyes were still wide and I suddenly shook my head and went to the kitchen to find Matt.
"Hey." I say well plopping onto the kitchen counter. "we'll hello there." He was on his phone leaning on the counter I was on. Before I could say anything else I saw Matt holding his phone up so where It could see me.
I screamed and fell off the counter and rolled up in a ball so I couldn't be seen. Matt started laughing and took my spot on the counter and went back to playing on his phone or whatever.
"Hey Matt. Can you please help me up?" I batted my eyelashes at him.
"Course little thang." He reached his hand out and I pulled him down with me.
I started laughing so hard. But then I realized he was on top of me, starring into my eyes. His eyes were just like mine. A shimmery hazel. That's when I knew I needed to do something.
"Matt?"
"Yeah Katie?"
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"I forgive you."

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Yasssss I updated I knowww. I'm so sorry for not updating in forever but her you go!
Life has been literally crazy for me right now like legit crazy😂 but I'm gonna try and update next week too just for you guys(:
Oh and if you didn't know my book Lost In Your Eyes go read it! I just updated with my first chapter☺️ I really want you guys to read and comment what you think on it, also for this book too. Please look at the author note at the beginning because it's VERY important!
Remember to comment and vote😛
Xoxo
Jackie