Chapter 36

😏^^^^

Katie's POV
After we explained everything to Nash, our plan was in works.
At this point I was the Brains because well you know them.
Nash was the flirt
Matt was the bronze(I let him be the bronze to make him feel better)
And jack g and carter were the technical guys (aka them sitting on there phones)
But this plan was pretty good.
The boys kept giving me sympathy because of what happened but I'm fine. I just need to know who told Hannah.

Matts POV (sorry I had to)
I can't believe her own dad, would take something from her that blows her whole reputation in the water.
Katie's such a sweet harmless girl that doesn't deserve a bad life.
No one deserves that.
So anyway I guess Hannah knows all about this and we want to find out how she found out.

Well not want we need to find out. Because she's blackmailing Katie to tell the whole school. And it's all gonna go down tomorrow.

Katie's POV

It was the next day, aka when our plan was gonna go down. To be honest I was nervous for the boys. Especially Nash.

Anyways, I got up from my beautiful bed I would miss all day and got dressed. I wore light washed jeggings with a plain maroon shirt.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and did my normal make up routine and came downstairs. Just as planned, the boys were here.

"Hey, are you guys ready for today?" I questioned as I grabbed my backpack off my living room couch. I couldn't help but note how they all looked good. But I couldn't see jack like that. I couldn't do that to Peyton.

"Ready as ill ever be. I'm the one doing the heavy lifting here," Nash said. "The rest of the guys are lazy asses to do anything."

I looked over and saw the other three on there phones, having a grand old time. I mean I feel like Matt is the only one not doing anything.

I guess he's moral support or something.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and came to see Cameron ready to drive us. "Time to leave guys." He called out to the guys who got up from the couch and didn't look up from there phones. Wow.

The whole ride we were on our phones. The whole ride my anxiety was building up about our plan. If it went wrong and found out I told the boys, she'd tell everyone in a good 10 seconds.

We finally pulled into school and piled out. It's all about to go down. Who knew it would have one of us end up going missing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
oh shit
YAYYY I UPDATED lol
I hope you guys saw that picture at the top(;
I'm trying something new by writing a fanfic on some attractive.....very attractive guy who broke out a boner at the iHeartradio music awards. lol.
remember to vote and comment

Xoxo
  Jackie

Ps sorry it was short