Chapter 38

The words hit me like a truck. He's missing. Nash's missing. We don't know where he is. No one does. Except one person that started this whole thing in the first place. I was starting to calm down from my attack but after Cameron gave us the news, I might just faint.

So I did.

Cameron's POV

Hannahs voice over the phone was trembling with fear when she spoke. "Cameron, help please. He's gone. He took Nash. It was too late. He told me to deal was off an-" She didn't finish her sentence because I could hear through her tears she didn't want to finish talking.

"Hannah? Is this one of you're sick jokes? Because it's not funny anymore." I spat into the phone. I glanced over my shoulder and saw my little sister panicking. I wanted to help so bad but, I have to figure out what's up with Hannah.

"Cameron you have to believe me! He's crazy. You have to come help me to get him back. For you too."

"Wait who is he?" I questioned. This is terrifying me now. Nash could be introuble.

"it's- it's complicated Cam. Please just bring the boys and Katie to my house now!" She screeched into the phone. I was about to reply but, the line went dead in a split second.

"We have to go Hannah's house. Now." I spoke. The boys were still trying to keep Katie to calm still but they drawed their attention to me.

"Why?" Matt said well still gripping onto Katie's hand.

I gulped and spread the horrific news, "Nash is missing."

The whole went silent. Their grip on Katie was weakening, heads tilting down in sadness. Katie looked as pale as ever, hyperventalating and trying to hang on. Her eyes were drawn back and she instantly passed out.

"Guys! Someone help her!" I screamed. They turned to Katie and tried everything to wake her up. Jack shook her from side to side, Carter was opening her eyelids trying to keep them open, and Matt was screaming her name at the top of his lungs. (HAHAHA okay it got sexual so)

I ran to her slapping her face hoping she would open her Hazel eyes. I put my ear onto her chest looking for a heartbeat. I sighed in relief knowing she was okay. "She has a heartbeat. She's okay."

I suddenly got a text message and it was from Hannah. It was her address. Then I remembered we need to go help her find Nash. "Guys. We need to go now. Someone stay with Katie and once she wakes up, come meet up with us okay?"

Of course, Matt stayed to make sure she's okay. Me and the other two boys jumped in my car and sped off to Hannahs. We arrived in front of a huge ass house with trees and flowers spread all around the front including a gateway.

Without knocking, we stormed in to find a sobbing Hannah on a black leather couch, curled up in a ball. Once she saw us, she jumped up and ran over to us. She looked like she'd seen a ghost when so approached us. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, making it look black well her eyes were puffy and red.

"Hannah, just tell us what happened please." Jack pleaded.

She sniffled and took a minute but started talking. "Well, I brought Nash back to my house and we were kissing and shit, but he came in and started yelling and breaking things," She gestured over to a vace that was shattered all over the tiled floor. "He said that I wasn't trust worthy and that I can't keep a secret even though I never did tell Katie-"

"Hannah you have to tell us who he is and if he has Nash." I begged.

"He does.." She trailed on.

"For fuck sake, who is he?!" Carter yelled.

"Todd."

"Todd who?"

"Todd Dallas."

.......................................................................................................................................................................

so.... today is Matt's bday......and so is Ashton Iwrin's..............DA FAQ FJ GSFDGJLF.

yesterday i went through such a struggle, just for them. so i made a poem into it. please enjoy. (It has the cup song beat so)

I love Ashton Irwin so much.

But He brought me so much pain.

I walked in the pouring rain, just to buy balloons for his birthday.

Oh. and the worst part is my friends made me pay.

He's 21.

He's 21.

He better not get too drunk.

I love messy crazy hair and his hazel eye stare oh.

I love ashton Irwin so much.

^^^^^based on a tru story kids.