discontinued.

hey. as you can see this isn't a update, and that i wont be updating this story ever again. i feel so guilty for just pushing this story aside for so long now.

i feel as if im forced to write updates for you guys because i get messages telling me to update or their life will be over. i feel like shit but, i have to discontinue Unforgettable. this was my first ever story and i love to see how much i've progressed as a writer. i just haven't been feeling like im giving this story 100% of my attention.

some part of me has changed. i got a message awhile ago saying 'Why do you hate Matt now?' and it hurt you guys thought i do. i still love matt with all my heart but, i'm not like i used to be with him. he was my first vine crush i developed and that ever change.

so anyways, this story will not be deleted, i just won't write content on it anymore.

but i might make a epilogue and give you guys a glimpse of what happened. or i might to a character ask. message me or comment what you want me to do.

i still write stories and i have one being planned that will come out as soon as possible :)

once again, i love you guys and thank you for this past year with me writing this story.

First chapter of Unforgettable - July 16th, 2014 (luke hemmings bday ikrrrierfjfdbvj)

Last chapter of  Unforgettable - July 7th, 2015 (ASHTONS BDAY LOL IM DEAD)

for one last time

  xoxo,

  jackie <3