Chapter 31

Katie's Pov

After our trip to Panera, the boys left and it was just me and Cameron. The whole time at Panera all I thought about the kiss with Matthew. It was perfect but not perfect. It's hard to explain.

Part of me wants to think I like him and part of me doesn't trust it. Plus, I have Nash and carter to deal with too.

Me and carter haven't really talked since our kiss so I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I stayed up most of the night thinking about the situation. But eventually, I feel asleep on the floor.

I woke up wishing I hadn't because of school. It was wendsday so I'm only half way there until the weekend.

I forced myself up and hopped into the shower.

Once I was done I picked out my outfit. I picked out a maroon cami and topped it off with a patterned cardigan, leggings, and combat boots. (This is what I actually wore today the picture is on the side sorry if you can't see it well!) I curled my medium length hair to perfection. I didn't cover up my scars since I had my cardigan on so I did my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror.

Wow. I actually felt pretty.

That's a change for once. Anyways, I went downstairs to find my brother but no Nash. Weird.

"Hey, where's Nash? You guys always go to school together." I ask Cameron who was currently on his phone, making those Vine videos.

"He went with his girlfriend."

What? His girlfriend? I let out a annoyed gasp. "Come again?" I said well leaning closer to Cameron putting a hand on my hip.

"Yeah. You didn't know he had a girlfriend?"

"No. Since when does he have a girlfriend?" I sassed.

This is not okay. Wait am I jealous?

No I'm not. It's not ok because he kissed me just a couple days ago and now he has a girlfriend?

"Since Monday."

The day he kissed me. Wow that's low.

I was hurt and angry. I know it sounds stupid but it hurts.

"What her name?" I needed to know more about this 'girlfriend girl'

"It's that really ratchet girl, what's her name.. Oh Hannah."

I think I just choked on my own spit because seconds after he told me the news, I was coughing like crazy.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Cameron got up and patted my back.

"Yeah." I said between coughs.

"Ok... Well do you need a ride? Cause we gotta get to school in less than 15 minutes."

"Yeah let me grab my bag." I ran for my bag and met cam out in the car.

The car ride was quiet because I was obviously pissed off at Nash.

Once we got into school, I went straight to go find Nash.

I was looking around when I heard a obnoxious laugh.

Oh Hannah, what would I do without your devil laugh?

I turned the corner where I heard her and I found her twirling her hair and chewing her gum and gawking and Nash.

Please choke on your gum.

The thing I was pleased about was Nash didn't look comfortable.

He was pretty much pinned up against the lockers well she blabbed to him about who knows what. Probably about where she got her weave done. Slayyyy.

I decided it step over in there and save Nash.

"Hey Nash me and Cameron missed You this morning." I smiled and gave him a hug. Hannah looked furious. Just the way I like it.

"Well he got a ride from me. Isn't that right nashy?"She chimed in well putting her hand on Nash's abs.

"Yeah.. Well I gotta go Hannah. See you around." He and me started to walk away but Hannah wasn't done yet.

"What? No goodbye bye kiss to your girlfriend." She sounded out girlfriend.

"Look Hannah, your not my girlfriend. All you did was give me a ride to school and nothing more. Bye." He waved and her as we walked away.

"Thanks for saving me out there." He sighed in relief.

I laughed and said, "what are friends for?"

Hey guys. Sorry for the bad update

I'm just in a really shitty mood.

I had the worst day of my life. Not kidding. I'm supposed to be at my school dance but I'm a loner so✌️

And happy 3 Months on this book🎉

I'm not really in the mood to celebrate but if u do want to talk to me my kik is Jackie.Hi.world

Love u guys. Hope you had a better day than I did(:

Xoxo

  Jackie