Chapter 27

Katie's Pov

When me and Lana were in social studies, we actually got to know each other. I also learned that she just moved here.

Plus, she's super funny and I could tell this girl and me would be friends for a long time.

Once I passed though math, Spanish, and gym it was finally lunch. When I was on my way there walking I bumped into Cameron.

"Hey Cameron." I smiled and waved.

"Hey, are your going to lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Me and the guys have lunch next. You should sit with us." He replied with a smile.

"Maybe.. Unless Payton, Lana, or Bonnie aren't there."

"Lana? That pretty new girl?"

"Uhm, yeah. She's super nice too."

I could tell Cameron had a thing for Lana. I also could tell that they would become close well, me and her will.

"Well if she's in our lunch, you can bring her to sit with us. Also Payton and Bonnie." He replied.

"Thanks well I'll see you in lunch." I waved goodbye to Cameron.

When I got to my locker someone was already waiting for me there..

Hannah.

"Look who decided to show up." She smirked.

"What do you want Hannah? I should be really getting to lunch." I pointed toward the lunch room which was behind me.

"I thought you were Anorexic.. I'm surprised you don't see how fat you really are." Ouch.

"Look. I don't want any trouble right now so-"

"Maybe I want trouble." She snapped at me.

I just sighed and put my stuff in my locker well walking to the lunch room.. Though I was held back.

"Look here Dallas, if you sass me anymore I will tell everyone your little secret." It was obviously Hannah.

"I never sassed you though." I fired back. Ok now I'm sick of this.

"But you did there. So if I were you, I would as I say. Got it?" She spat at me.

"How do you even know?"

"Know what?"

"My secret." I don't know who would tell her. I don't even know who I told.

"I have my ways. Now get out of my face." She pointed toward the lunch door.

"Hannah I deserve to know." I wasn't leaving until I found out. Even if I do get bruised anymore.

"Your don't deserve anything but hell." She said with so much hatred.

"Just tell me and I'll do as you say." I put my arms up in defense. I wasn't scared anymore, by now I'm just pissed off.

"Hmmmmm," she dumbly put her finger to her chin and looked up.

"I'll take that offer. Anyway to see you be in pain." She smirked yet again.

"Ok. So now tell me?"

"Your brother."

That's when all of it came back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ok guys you have no idea how bad I feel right now.

I promised I would update twice last weekend and I didn't 😭

I'm so sorry I've been so busy and kinda of depressed for a reason I wish I can share but certain people r reading and stuff.

But some stuff did cheer me up.

Like the jack and jack movie coming out soon!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉

And 1Ds new song 'Steal my girl' is my life.

I'm listening to it right now lol.

So download it pweaseeee

Anyways I have to go now because I have a cheerleading showcase thingy.

So I'll try and update some this weekend(:

Follow me, comment, and voteeeee

Xoxo,

Jackie