Chapter 18

Katie's Pov

Bonnie was one of my long lost friends.

She was one of my best friends that got pulled away from me when the boys started bullying me.

"I remember you bonzo" that was the nickname i Gave her when we were little.

"Oh my gosh!!!!! I remember we were best friends when we were 12!" She hugged me so tight.

I smiled and shed a tear one her shoulder.

We were hugging for about 5 minutes but then she let go.

"What ever happened to us.?" She said quietly.

One side of me wanted to tell her about why I shut her out when we were 13.

That's when it started to happen.

"I don't know.." I lied well playing with my fingers looking down at them.

"Wait..." She said well squinting her eyes looking closely at me.

When she was done she put her hand over her mouth slowly and started to sob.

"You the girl my brother bullies in the hallways.. Right?" She asked with a shaky voice.

I just stared at her, not wanting to respond.

Her eyes got wide and pulled me into another hug.

"I'm so sorry Bonnie." Was all I could get out.

"Don't be. I can't believe that cunt!!!" She yelled well getting out of the hug.

I've never felt this feeling in a long time.

What was it again? Ohhh it's the feeling of being wanted.

It felt great. Like really great.

"why haven't you come to me about this?" Bonnie said well snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Because. Nash told me if I step near you again, he would kill me.. Literally."

Bonnie's mouth stayed open for a good 10 minutes.

"I would have never thought my own brother would say that." She barely said.

"Well, he did. So that's why I kinda kept my distance from you. I hope you aren't mad."

"Oh believe me I'm really mad. But not at you, at Nash." She said well making fists in her hands.

I'm really glad to have Bonnie back but, I don't want her telling Nash or things will get worse.. A lot worse.

"Oh. Well don't be I can handle them on my own. So when did you start working here?" I changed the subject so we don't have to talk about my life.

I learned she had a boyfriend named Vic, and she likes these really scary looking bands I've never heard of.

When we were in the middle of talking, a doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hand.

"Bonnie are you working or chit chatting?" He asked Bonnie.

Bonnie just giggled.

the man just sighed and handed her the clipboard.

"Now let our patient fill this out," he said well handing her the clipboard.

"By the way I'm dr.winkle if you need anything." He smiled and walked out.

"Ugh. He's always watching me just because 'I'm 16 and don't know what I'm doing.'" She quoted what he said well handing me the clipboard to fill it out.

The first thing I had to fill out seems like the easiest to you, but hard for me to write.

My name.

My hand shook as I put the pen on the line.

"Ummm Katie? Are you ok?" She asked well rubbing my back.

"Ya I'm fine it's just that it feels like I haven't written in forever." I fake smiled.

Bonnie just laughed.

Once I filled out my name the rest was fine to fill out.

I handed the clipboard back to Bonnie slowly and she snatched it from me and started to read it.

"Wait. I can't read your name." She said well squinting at the board.

here we go.. The moment pretty much everyone of you guys have been waiting for.

I took a deep breath and just let it out.

"It's Dallas. Katie Dallas."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

OMG Yayyy! I updated(:

And I revealed who her brother is!

I'm even getting those butterflies when you read something and your like ahhhhhh😂

I hope you guys liked it and I hope you still keep reading(:

Vote, comment, and follow me!

I love you all for taking my book my storm with 11k🎉✌️❤️

Xoxo,

Jackie