Chapter 32

Katie's Pov

The rest of the day was pretty much a blur of equations, the 5 themes of geography, and the pacer test.

When I was walking home I put in my headphones and listened to music. A familiar song came on which was my favorite song. 'She be my queen since we were 16. We want the same things, we dream the same dreams alright."

I danced to one directions newest song until I got home.

I opened the door and heard my brother on the phone. So me being me, I eavesdropped.
"Oh. This is all so sudden," he sounded pretty shocked.
"Ok. Uh uh. Ok but the thing is i have a sister and she would have no place to go," he continued. "Really? Ugh thanks so much Bart. Bye."
What Was he talking about? No place to go? I walked in and saw him on his phone. "Hey. I heard you talking to someone? Were you one the phone?" I said in a casual tone.
"Yeah.... About that," he came over to me. "Something's come up."
"What?"
"A man named Bart Baker just called and.." He trailed off.
"And?" I trailed off too.
"He invited me and the guys to go on a tour."
What.the.fuck? Where have I been?? Why was my brother invited to be on a tour? Does he sing and not tell me?
"Why?" Was all I could process out of my mouth.
"I got pretty famous off that app Vine and I guess I'm famous enough to meet some fans of mine." He shrugged.
"How long have you had this app?"
"About, 6 months." Dang.
"What am I gonna do?" He couldn't just leave me here.. Alone. I mean I'm used to being alone but who knows how long Cameron will be gone.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Hey guys short update Ik
It's 3am and I decided to give something for u guys(:
I'm actually having a good day bc my crush said he liked me back and WOOO 😂
Soooo i love u all and I will update more often and make sure it's not short
Xoxo
Jackie