-Home-

Jungkook push Taehyung into the incubator room as they wait for the nurse to take their baby.

They haven't meet the baby yet but Taehyung is already crying.

Of course he will cry,The angel that he have been carry in his stomach for a long time is now there to meet him.

Jungkook chuckle at his husband cuteness as he wipe his own tears too.

Jungkook can't wait to see his baby.

When both of Jungkook and Taehyung are busy trying to calm themselves,The nurse come back with their baby that is now wrapped in a soft blue blanket.

Taehyung cry even more as Jungkook then go to the nurse and gently take their baby from the nurse,Causing the baby to move a little as he let out a little voice.

Jungkook is now holding his baby.

Jungkook gently bring his finger and caress his son face as he look at his baby with full of loves.

Jungkook tears streaming down even more when his son let out a little yawn as he keep sleeping in his daddy arm.

''You're so handsome..''Whisper Jungkook as he gently peck his baby forehead.

Jungkook then walk to Taehyung as he pass the baby to his now crying husband.

Taehyung take the baby as he rock his little angel,Letting out a happy tears as he doing so.

''Jungkook,He's gorgeous..''cry Taehyung as he caress his baby face gently.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he kiss his husband lips.

''Thank you so much for this precious gift my love,I love you''

''I love you too''

Both of them the continue to adore their gorgeous angel that now in Taehyung arm,Sleeping soundly.

''Mummy love you so much my little angel..''Whisper Taehyung.

Jungkook suddenly look at the nurse as he then ask a question.

''For how long will our baby stay here??''

''It suppose to be one week sir,But if the baby condition is good,He can go home early''Smile the nurse.

''And sir,The doctor want you to decide the baby name''

Jungkook and Taehyung nod.

''We'll give the baby name soon''

..

Yoongi is talking with BTS member when he see that Jimin is sitting alone at the chair,Waiting for Taehyung.

Yoongi then take a seat next to his boyfriend.

''Precious..''Call Yoongi but it seems like Jimin is now too busy staring at the floor since he didn't notice Yoongi.

Yoongi tap Jimin shoulder making the younger flinch.

''Did I scare you??''Ask Yoongi.

''A little''Smile Jimin but Yoongi can notice that this smile is not the one Jimin always give to him.

''Did I do something wrong precious??''Ask Yoongi.

Jimin shook his head.

Yoongi sighed as he take Jimin hand and kiss it.

''You know you can tell me everything right..''

Jimin look at Yoongi.

''Do you love me??''Ask Jimin.