-Moment-

-4 months later-

Taehyung put his shoes back in the rack as he then put all the groceries on the kitchen counter.

He walk toward his shared room with Jungkook as he can hear the sounds of Jungkook playing with their baby.

Jungkook is now blowing raspberry on their baby stomach,making their baby smile widely,showing his adorable pinky gummy.

Taehyung walk closer as he then stand up in front of his baby.

"..Jeon Hyunjoo~"

As soon as he see his mummy,The little fella immediately make grabby hand toward his mummy as he kick his small feet in the air.

Taehyung take his son in his arm as he shower him with a lot of kisses.

"Are you having fun with your daddy??''Ask Taehyung as he gently push Hyunjoo hair to the back.

''Hyunjoo..why you always scratch yourself..??"Ask Taehyung as he can see a little wound at Hyunjoo face between his eyes and nose before he then kiss the wound.

''Love..''Call Jungkook making Taehyung look at him.

"Should we post Hyunjoo picture?? A lot of my fans are dying to see him.."

Taehyung suddenly remember that on the day BTS and Jimin visit Hyunjoo for the first time,Those guys instantly fell in love with their little angel especially Jimin.

And other BTS member have been asking him to post Hyunjoo picture on social media since they said that their baby are too adorable too not be shown.

4 months already passed but both of them still haven't post their baby face,They sometime will post Hyunjoo leg and hand..but not the cutie face.

"Should we make a face reveal of you prince??"Ask Jungkook as he kiss Hyunjoo head.

"Yeah..Why not.."

J.Taehyung_

Liked by Pxrk

Liked by Pxrk.Bogum,Bangtan_Jin and 4,830,228 Others.

J.Taehyung_ The first face reveal of our Jeon Hyunjoo❤❤

View all 2,782,926 other comments.

P.Jimin95 His hair is so cute!!😩😩❤❤❤

J.Taehyung_@P.Jimin95 Sometimes he'll cry when I touch it

.

BTS_Jungkook