-Answer-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please-

-❤-

Bogum don't even know why but he forget to knock the door so he just literally burst into the guest room and was greeted by a shirtless Taehyung that is standing in front of the closet.

Taehyung eyes widen by the sudden burst but then his breath back to normal when he realise it just Bogum.

''Oh..I'm sorry Tae!!''Say Bogum as he then turn around so he won't see Taehyung body cause he swear that if he see his crush body,Something will definitely standing.(Oh my god,I laughed)

Bogum can hear Taehyung giggle.

..

''It's okay,You can turn around now''

Bogum turn around and his eyebrow furrowed in confusion when Taehyung still didn't wear any shirt,instead he cover his body with his towel.

 ''Why you're not wearing shirt yet?? You're gonna catch cold''

''No..It just..''

Taehyung sit on the bed as he look at Bogum who is now turning the heater on before he then take a sit next to Taehyung.

''Why?? Any problem??..I can buy you a new shirt if you didn't want to wear my shirt''

''Noo..It's not like that..I don't know why but..I just don't like your shirt smell''Answer Taehyung.

''And now he's even sensitive and reactive to the scents''

''Did you want a new shirt then??''Ask Bogum as he caress Taehyung wet hair.

''No..but Bogum,Can..you help me..with something please..??''

''Of course,everything for you..What is it??''

''Can you go and get my clothes at my house please??..I come here with only one clothe that I'm wearing yesterday and that clothe are now in the washing machine..''

''Of course..Want to go with me??''Ask Bogum.

Taehyung look at his lap.

''..I don't want to face him..''Mumble Taehyung slowly but Bogum can hear it.

''Hey,chin up angel..It's okay..I'll go and take your clothes kay??..And Taehyung,Please wear my shirt at least for now,You'll catch a cold..''

Taehyung nod as he then speak.

''Can you help me to give something to Jungkook too??''

-❤-

Jungkook is a mess.

It's only the second day of his life without Taehyung yet he feel like it's been 2 years.

His life is fucked up without Taehyung.

Now he know that what he read 3 weeks ago is true.

You'll only miss someone when they're gone and then you'll appreciate their true value.

He's literally spending his time by drinking alcohol and not even bother to go to BTS practice.

All BTS members keep calling him but he just feel like he didn't want to do anything.

He just laying on the sofa when he can hear someone buzzing the door bell.

Thinking it was Taehyung,Jungkook waste no time as he run to the door and open it.