-Solved-

Jungkook open his eyes and immediately get off from the bed as he then go to the bathroom and take a shower.

..

After finishing all the things that he need to do,Jungkook wasting no time as he go to the guest room.

He slowly open the door and was met by a sleeping Taehyung.

Jungkook smile as he lay down next to his husband,caressing his belly and kissing the older forehead.

Taehyung stir in his sleep as he slowly open his eyes.

As soon as Taehyung open his eyes,Jungkook heart beating so fast cause he know that Taehyung gonna kick him out again.

''Baby..I'm sorry for enteri..

Jungkook don't even have the time to finish his sentence when Taehyung suddenly snuggle himself at Jungkook chest as he hug his waist tightly.

''Jungkook..''Whine Taehyung like a baby with his sleepy voice.

Jungkook is now amused.

Wow..

Taehyung really change in just one night.

Last night,Taehyung didn't even want to look at his face.

But now..

Taehyung is super clingy and it seems like he won't let Jungkook go anytime soon.

''Yes my love??''Ask Jungkook.

''Hug me..''Whine Taehyung.

''Gladly..''

Jungkook do as he was told,He immediately wrap his arm around his pregnant husband waist.

The atmosphere is silent between them but of them are now enjoying this moment.

''Hey love,Did you have our baby ultrasound picture??''Ask Jungkook out of nowhere.

''Yeah..Why??''

Jungkook just smile as he keep caressing Taehyung back until his husband fell asleep again as Jungkook then go to BigHit.

..

BTS are now waiting for Jungkook to arrive so they can start their dance practice.

Jungkook actually went to BigHit and told Bang pd-nim that he and Taehyung are now together again.

Bang pd-nim and BTS feel happy for them and they also warned Jungkook for not doing the stupid cheating shit again.

''OH MY GOD GUYS!!''Jin yell out of nowhere making Hoseok choke on the coffee that he's drinking.

''What the hell hyung?? I almost die..''Say Hoseok as he hit Jin arm.

''LOOK!!''Shout Jin again as he show all BTS member his phone.

It's Jungkook instagram post.

BTS_Jungkook