-House-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

In the morning,The first thing Jungkook do is immediately search for Taehyung.

As soon as Taehyung said that he gonna sleep in the guest room,Jungkook can't get a good sleep thinking that his husband is mad at him.He go to the guest room and open the door but was greeted by an empty bed.

''Baby??''Call Jungkook as he start to feeling worry when can't see his husband.

But then his nose start to detect smell of food so he assume that Taehyung is cooking.

Jungkook then go to the kitchen and there's Taehyung who is doing some dishes,probably washing his plate that he used to eat breakfast.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he then hug Taehyung waist.

''Baby..''Jungkook snuggle his face at the older neck.

As soon as Jungkook wrap his arm around his waist,Taehyung immediately release himself from the younger grip,going to the table.

Jungkook frown as he then follow Taehyung,He about to hold his husband hands when Taehyung pull it back.

''Love..I..

''I've made some breakfast for you,Eat''Say Taehyung without looking at Jungkook.

''I don't want to eat..''Plead Jungkook.

''Then starve''Snap Taehyung as he about to go to the living room but Jungkook sudden sob stop him.

Taehyung keep telling himself to leave Jungkook there alone but his heart and pity for Jungkook ask him to stay and engulf his crying husband in a hug.

So he then go closer and stand in front of Jungkook.

..

As Jungkook saw Taehyung,He immediately hug his husband tightly,Releasing his cry at Taehyung shoulder.

''Don't do this to me..please..It's hurt..''Sob Jungkook.

''Then you think me knowing that you cheated on me didn't hurt??''Ask Taehyung.

Jungkook look at Taehyung with his teary eyes.

''I'm..sorry..''Plead Jungkook.

Taehyung sigh as he then hug Jungkook,caressing the younger back as his tears start to streaming down too.

Why I'm so weak for Jungkook??

He already know that Jungkook is cheating on him,But his heart still screaming that he love Jungkook so much.

Jungkook eyes widen as he heard Taehyung sob,He immediately kiss his forehead.

''Love..Don't cry please..I love you..''Whisper Jungkook as he lean closer,making his and Taehyung forehead are now meeting each other.

''No you don't..''Reply Taehyung,He try so hard to stop crying but he just can't.

''I do baby..I swear..''Jungkook peck his husband forehead.

''If you do..you..won't ch-cheat on me..''Cry Taehyung more.

''I..don't know..love..I've fucked up..I don't know what's wrong with me..but..I..just..can't ..I'll..I'll try my best..to..fix..our situation okay??..''Ask Jungkook,hoping that Taehyung will give him another chance.

Taehyung just nod his head as Jungkook then wipe Taehyung tears with his thumb after sweetly kissing his husband forehead.

Taehyung then hug Jungkook tightly,Putting his face at his husband chest.