-Yoonmin-

P/S:Oh my god!! In that Yoonmin pic,Jimin look like a little baby!! 😭😭❤❤

No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤

-❤-

Jimin is now crying in his room waiting for Taehyung to arrive.Yoongi keep spamming him with all the messages but he just ignore it.

He also can hear Yoongi knocking his door,Asking Jimin to open it.

After that incident,Jimin immediately go home and change his door passcode so Yoongi can't come in.

.

From:My Yoongi❤

Baby..
I can explain everything
Please😢😢
You can yell at me,hit me but don't ignore me like this😭😭
Jimin
Please
I love you❤❤
Open the door
Please😢😢😢
Don't do this to me 😭😭
Let me explain please😢😢
Baby
Baby..
Angel please😭😭

.

Jimin left Yoongi on read as he turn his phone off.

-Flashback-

It's 8.47 pm now and Jimin is standing in front of BigHit Entertainment with his and Yoongi dinner.

Yoongi have worked so hard to train the new trainee and also to make new song so Jimin decide to surprise Yoongi with dinner.

''Yes young man?? Can I help you??''Ask the guard.

''Hello,I'm Jimin and I'm here to meet Yoongi''Smile Jimin.

.

''Ouhh you must be Yoongi boyfriend..He told me about you a lot''

''Oh really?? Well then..Can I come in?? I've prepared some dinner for him''

''Of course you can,Yoongi would be very happy to see you''

.

Jimin thanks the guard as he then go inside BigHit building before he immediately go into the lift to go to the room that the guard told him.

.

Jimin reach at the 4th floor before his eyes then roaming for the room and his smile become bigger when he see the room door.

Jimin immediately walk to the door as he then open it,feeling so happy to see Yoongi and have a dinner with him.

Jimin open the door with a big smile but when he see what Yoongi is doing,His smile drop.

.

Yoongi is hugging Jennie tightly.

Yoongi back is facing him so he didn't see him.

And Jimin can clearly see by the mirror reflection that Jennie is hugging Yoongi neck while her face at Yoongi neck and Yoongi hands is on Jennie waist. (If you're wondering,they actually did their rap practice at practice room not at studio)