-Annoyed-

No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤

-❤-

Jungkook get into Blackpink practice room and close the door back,He's the first BTS member that arrive cause all his hyung are eating their breakfast but Jungkook already eat his breakfast that was cooked by Taehyung.

He turn his body around and was shocked when he see that Lisa is dancing alone in the room and fortunately Lisa didn't notice Jungkook as she was too focus in her dancing.

Jungkook didn't know why but he can't help but stare at Lisa pretty leg as she was dancing.

Lisa is wearing a big sweater and that's make she look so soft,and the fact that she just wearing a sweater make her leg revealed and she look so pretty.

Lisa keep dancing until she turn her body around and was shocked when she catch that Jungkook is staring at her.

''Jungkook sunbae??''Ask Lisa.

''Uhmm..Hey Lisa''

The atmosphere between them are super awkward as both of them suddenly recall yesterday kiss incident.

Lisa and Jungkook just stand there in silent,staring at each other.

Jungkook didn't know what to do now.

He still can remember that Lisa say 'I love you' to him.

But the thing is

He also can remember that he rejected her.

.

Both of them flinch when there's a knock on the door.

Jungkook immediately turn around and all BTS member are there.

''Hey guys..Sorry for being late,We went for breakfast and stuck in traffic and also..There some tteokbokki for you guys''Say Jin as he pass the plastic to Lisa.

''Wait..Where's other Blackpink member??''Ask Namjoon.

''They have texted me and say they'll arrive soon but I went to here early cause I want to practice my dance''

''You work so hard Lisa,Believe me..All of this worth it once you achieve your debut''Smile Hoseok.

''Thank you sunbae''

BTS smile to Lisa as they then sit on the practice room floor so they can eat the tteokbokki that BTS brought. 

.

''Sunbae,I really can eat this?? What will other Blackpink member say??''Ask Lisa.

''You can save some for them''

Lisa nod as she start to eat,Her eyes widen by the taste since it's her first time eat this.

BTS eat the tteokbokki together with Lisa.

.

.

All of them are busy eating their food when Jungkook suddenly realise that there's a sauce on corner of Lisa lips.

''Lisa..Your lips..''Say Jungkook awkwardly,Jungkook didn't know why but after the kiss incident..Jungkook feel so awkward to talk to Lisa.

''Huh?? What's wrong??''Ask Lisa as she try to wipe the sauce but since she can't see it,She wipe the wrong place.

.

Jungkook is about to give tissue to Lisa but Hoseok was faster.

Hoseok wipe corner of Lisa lips with his own finger.