-Challenge-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤❤-

-❤-

4 days later

With his belly,Taehyung try his best to run into the airport with his teary eyes as he search for Bogum.

Jungkook follow Taehyung as his husband literally pull his hands,Asking him to walk faster.

Once Taehyung spot Bogum with his luggage,Taehyung release Jungkook hands as he run to Bogum.

''Bogum..''Cry Taehyung as he hold Bogum wrist.

Bogum turn his body around and smile sadly to Jungkook and Taehyung.

''You..don't have to go..please..''Cry Taehyung as he hold Bogum hand tightly.

Bogum caress Taehyung hair as he then cup the crying man face.

''I have to angel..There's too many memory of you and me here..Need to leave or I'll be crushing on someone else husband and I'm sure Jungkook won't be happy if that happen..''Smile Bogum.

Jungkook walk closer to Bogum.

''Where will you go after this?? We can visit you''

Once again Bogum smile.

''far from here''

''You really have to go??..''Ask Taehyung with his teary eyes.

Bogum chuckle by Taehyung cuteness but then he nod his head.

Taehyung cry as he then hug Bogum tightly.

''Thank you..f-for taking..a good care..of me..and..my baby..Thank you..f-for everything..I won't..forget all of this..''Sob Taehyung.

''Most welcome my angel''

Jungkook pat Bogum shoulder as he smile sadly to the older.

''Thank you for everything''

''Don't worry Kook..''

''And Jungkook,''Call Bogum

''Make sure you appreciate Taehyung this time..I won't hesitate to take him away from you if you ever hurt him again''

Jungkook nod his head.

When three of them are enjoying their last moment together,The announcement was heard making Bogum take a deep breath as he hold his luggage again.

''It's time for me to go now''

Bogum then walk away from both Jungkook and Taehyung,making Taehyung frown and whine harder.

But suddenly Bogum stop on his track as he go back to Taehyung and lean down to Taehyung belly.

Bogum kiss Taehyung belly.

''It's your Bogum uncle here..Your existence in your mum belly is such a blessing,I may not gonna see you but..You need to know that I love you so much..I need to go now..Keep growing up until you become a beautiful creature''

Bogum kiss Taehyung belly once again.

''Now I need to leave for real''

Bogum peck Taehyung forehead as he then walk away from Jungkook and Taehyung.

As soon as Bogum disappear,Taehyung burst out in tears.

Jungkook spread his arm for Taehyung as the older immediately go into Jungkook embrace and release all his cry.