-Happiness-

Liked by MinSuga_,Pxrk.Bogum and 16,728,523 Others.

BTS_Jungkook This cutie just finish his shower!!

View all 5,738,972 comments

jeon576 He look like Taehyung a lot!!😭😭❤️❤️

BTS_Jungkook @jeon576 I know right..He's the cutest!!

..

-❤️-

Jungkook fix Hyunjoo position in his baby carrier as he keep walking to BigHit entrance.

Since some of Army have saw Taehyung post,So they knew that Jungkook will come to BigHit and that's why there's some Armys in front of BigHit that are probably waiting for him.

Jungkook smile to his fans as he take Hyunjoo small hand and gently wave to them.

Looking at Hyunjoo smile as soon as his daddy hold his hand,All ARMYs at there are now melting as they start taking a bunch of photos of Jungkook and his son.

"Thank you for coming guys!! I really appreciate that!! But I have to go in now..Goodbye!! I love you"Smile Jungkook as he then bow to his fans making all the Army scream.

Jungkook then get into BigHit as he immediately go to BTS practice room.

He knock on the door before slowly open it.

As soon as other BTS member see Hyunjoo,All of them waste no time as they run to Jungkook and Jin in a blink of eye take Hyunjoo out from his daddy arm.

"Awww..You're so cute!!" Say Jin as he kiss Hyunjoo cheek and forehead.

"What the hell Jungkook,Your baby is so cute"Shout Hoseok as he slap Jungkook arm.

"He probably got his gorgeous face from his mum DNA,I mean look at Taehyung..He's a goddess"

"Excuse me.."

"Come on..Don't be offended,We're stating the fact"Laugh Namjoon.

"By the way Kook,Why you're calling all of us here??"Ask Yoongi.

Jungkook show his bunny smile to all his hyungs.

And other BTS members know that whenever Jungkook does that,He need something from them.

''Okay this is getting creepy,Now kid tell me..What do you want from us??''Ask Yoongi.

Jungkook giggle before he then open his mouth to speak.

''Well..I need all of my beloved hyung help..Can you guys....

-❤-

Taehyung is currently doing some cleaning when suddenly someone is ringing his door bell.