-Together-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

Jungkook gulp down his 6th bottle before he then throw the bottle away,making it broken into pieces.

It's been 2 weeks but he still can't move on

He still can't forget the 'divorce' word that came out from the person that he love the most 2 weeks ago.

-Flashback-

''I want a divorce''

Jungkook eyes widen as he then look at the older.

''Noo!! Taehyung!! Please!! I'm begging you!! ''Cry Jungkook as he hold Taehyung hands tightly,As tight as he didn't want to let Taehyung go.

''I'm sorry Jungkook,But this is the best for us''

''Let just start again our new family..Us and..o-our..baby..''cry Jungkook again.

''How can we start a family if you already destroyed it even before it start Jungkook?!''

''But..Our..b-baby..''

''You can meet him or her but I'll raise him or her alone''

''Taehyung..please..I need you in my life''

''I'm sorry Jungkook,But please respect my decision..''

As soon as all that words come out from Taehyung mouth,Jungkook can hear the sounds of something breaking.

His heart

His hope

Every of his positive feeling is now break into pieces.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he nod his head.

Jungkook then peck Taehyung forehead before he then about to leave the house.

''Jungkook!! Don't!! The road is still slippery now!!''Shout Taehyung.

''Losing you mean I've lose everything,I don't have any reason to live anymore Taehyung''Smile Jungkook before he leave the house,Ignoring Taehyung that yelling his name.

-Flashback-

Taehyung call Jungkook again but of course no one pick up the call.

It's been 2 weeks and Jungkook didn't even come to Bogum house or text him like he usually did.

Taehyung can't help but feeling worry.

''Shit..Jungkook,pick up the call''

''He still didn't pick your call??''Ask Bogum that suddenly appear in the living room with two hot chocolate in his hands.

Taehyung frown as he shake his head.

''It's true Tae''

''What??''

''Jungkook is not lying,He and Lisa are actually have break up..''Say Bogum.

''How do..

''His new boyfriend is my old classmate,And I've met them yesterday when I went to the bar,He's a businessman and surprisingly,Lisa really love him..''

Taehyung was shock at first,

It's not like he didn't believe Jungkook when his husband told him,

He just afraid to believe Jungkook again after being lied so many times.

''By the way,If you want to find me,I'm in my room doing my work okay??''