-Meeting you-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤❤-

-❤-

It's 9pm now and Jungkook is already sleeping on his bed,alone when he can hear the sounds of someone footstep in the house.

Jungkook immediately open his eyes as he sit on the bed.

''Is that you Taehyung??'Ask Jungkook.

The footstep sounds are now becoming more louder,Telling Jungkook that whoever the person that in the house is now coming closer to his room.

Finally the bedroom door open.

It's Taehyung.

Jungkook eyes widen as he immediately run to his husband and engulf him in a tight hug.

''Baby..You're back..''Cry Jungkook as lean to the crook of Taehyung neck,releasing his cry on it.

Jungkook just keep hugging Taehyung tightly,Didn't even want to let the older go as he just miss his husband so much.

Taehyung is now back in his arm and Jungkook will do anything  as long as he does not lose his husband anymore

''Taehyung..I'm sorry for e-everything..I..won't..d-do..that..again..''Cry Jungkook so hard.

Taehyung then slowly release himself from Jungkook hug as he look at the younger.

Jungkook is about to kiss him when Taehyung suddenly walk away,going to their bedroom balcony.

''Baby??''

Taehyung go to the balcony barrier before he jump over it and stand at the edge of it,He gonna fall from that apartment if he release his hand and take a step forward.

''Baby!!!''Jungkook run and hold Taehyung hand tightly,crying badly as he about to see the love of his life jump from the 6th floor.

Taehyung turn his head to Jungkook as he smile.

''Goodbye Jungkook''

And Taehyung jump.

''TAEHYUNG NOOO!!''scream Jungkook loudly as he look down and his eyes widen when he can see the bleeding Taehyung laying unconsciously on the road.

''NOOOO!!''Scream Jungkook again and again as he sit on the balcony,crying his lungs out for his now gone husband.

.

.

.

''TAEHYUNG!!''Jungkook open his eyes as he wake up from the dream and his breathing are now so fast.

He wipe his tears that come out.

He just dreamed about his husband dying in front of his own eyes.

''Baby..wh-where..are..you..''cry Jungkook again.

He just miss Taehyung so bad that it hurt his heart so much.

Without wasting any time,He immediately get out from his bed and leave from his apartment as he drive to BigHit Entertainment.

-❤-

Other BTS member now just done with their practice when Namjoon come back to the practice room as he bring 4 water bottles and give it to other BTS members.

''So Jungkook still didn't want to pick up our call??''Ask Namjoon.

''Yeah..Last time we talked to him is at Jimin house right??''Ask Jin as he put his phone back into his pocket.