-Coincidence-

It's been 2 months after that Jungkook and Bogum incident in that BTS practice room.

Taehyung is now 4 months pregnant and his belly is now bigger and start becoming noticeable.

It's 12 in the afternoon and Taehyung is on his bed with his shirt lifted up as he caress his belly gently.

''Good afternoon angel,How are you??''Ask Taehyung gently.

Taehyung keep caressing his belly gently when he suddenly remember about Jungkook.

''Your daddy..You..ha-haven't see him or even hear his voices yet right??''

..

Taehyung can feel that his tears is about to streaming down.

''Your daddy..have..such a nice voice,He u-used to sing to me''Cry Taehyung.

''I'm sorry that your daddy haven't talk to you..yet..''

Taehyung wipe his tears.

''O-or..maybe you want..to hear your daddy sing??''

Taehyung take his phone out.

Then,Taehyung turn his favourite song on.

'Euphoria'

Taehyung just let his tears out as he listen to Jungkook angelic voice.

When the song end,Taehyung is now a crying mess.

''It's a nice..song..right??''Taehyung caress his belly.

''Your daddy wrote..that song..for..me''

Taehyung wipe all his tears.

He then go to the kitchen as he search for his favourite cookies.

But he was only greeted by an empty jar.

''Did I ate it all already??''Ask Taehyung to himself.  

Taehyung assume that he's the one who eat all the cookies since Bogum buy that food for him and plus,Bogum didn't eat that cookies cause he's allergic to peanut.

''Well Angel..I guess you need to go to the market with me today''Say Taehyung as he caress his belly.

Taehyung then get ready before he step out from the house to go to the supermarket so he can buy a lot of his favourite cookies.

--

Taehyung put a lot of his favourite cookie into the grocery cart before he push it.

Taehyung keep walking through the food alley as he put his another hand on his belly,caressing it.

He happily singing random song as he then stop at another food alley as he search for his favourite yogurt drink.

Taehyung put his cart away as he try to take his yogurt but it was placed at the highest rack so Taehyung stand on his tip toe and try so hard to reach it.

But due to his belly,Taehyung still didn't get to reach for his yogurt.

Suddenly there's a hand reaching for the yogurt before he then pass it to Taehyung.

''Here you go sir''

Taehyung take the yogurt.

''Thank you sir,Sorry for being a trouble for you but yeah..My belly won't let me..''Chuckle Taehyung as he put his hand on his belly and finally look at the person that helped him just now.