-5 Month-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

Taehyung wake up from his sleep a little earlier than usual cause he can't feel Jungkook warmth by his side.

Taehyung immediately go to their living room to search for Jungkook but he can't find his husband anywhere in that house.

"Jungkook??"Call Taehyung but was greeted with no answer.

Taehyung frown cause he know that Jungkook didn't have any practice today and when Jungkook want to go somewhere,He'll tell Taehyung first.

Jungkook immediately go to Jungkook studio and knock the door.

"Jungkook are you in there??"

But suddenly Taehyung notice that sticky note on Jungkook studio door.

Hey love,
Good morning...

I know you're probably wondering where did I go right..
Don't worry..
Just get ready and go to this apartment hall once you ready❤

Love,Kook

Taehyung chuckled but he still go to the bathroom so he can take his shower and get ready for his husband.

-❤-

Taehyung leave the lift and waking to the apartment hall and now he's standing in front of the hall.

Without wasting any time,Taehyung immediately open the door but the hall was super dark.

"Jungkook??"

.
.
.

.

"SURPRISE!!"

Taehyung flinched by the sudden loud voices and was shock when the hall goes bright and revealing all BigHit staff,BTS and his best friend,Jimin clapping their hands.

Then Taehyung saw the balloon

"HAPPY 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY"

"Oh my god.."

All the crowd suddenly make their way so they can reveal the person who is standing behind them.

And

Standing there was Jungkook, holding a flower

With the same suit that he wear on their wedding day.

Jungkook wasting no time to walk to Taehyung and finally stopping himself when he's standing in front of his husband.

Jungkook give the flower to Taehyung.

"Happy 5 month anniversary baby..And also.. 

Happy birthday Jeon Taehyung''

(I don't know if you guys notice this at the wedding card or not,but Taehyung and Jungkook marry each other at Taehyung  birthday)

Taehyung feel like he's the dumbest person on the earth right now..How can he forgot his own birthday??

Jungkook pass the flower to Taehyung before the younger immediately lean closer to kiss his husband lips and Taehyung wasting no time to kiss his husband back,sliding his hand to Jungkook neck while Jungkook hand on Taehyung slim waist.