-Practice-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

Yoongi open Jimin door and was greeted with nothing,probably because of Jimin is in his bedroom.

Yes,Jimin trust Yoongi enough to let Yoongi know the password for his house..

I mean,Yoongi already open Jimin heart,so Jimin door is nothing tho.

''Angel??''Call Yoongi.

After a few seconds,Yoongi can hear footstep of someone running so he immediately open his arm when he see Jimin is running toward him with a big smile of his.

Jimin didn't waste any time and jump into Yoongi arm,Clinging himself at Yoongi neck and wrap his leg around Yoongi waist.

''I miss you!!''Say Jimin as he kiss Yoongi lips.

''I miss my angel too''Smile Yoongi as he bring the younger to the sofa as Jimin sit on Yoongi laps,facing him. 

''You're late''Frown Jimin as he snuggle himself at Yoongi,Inhaling the addicting scent of his boyfriend.

''Sorry angel,There's a new trainees arrive today so we need to give them some advice and also Jungkook brought us some food so yeah,We eat with all those girls first''Say Yoongi as he show the girls photo to Jimin and introduce them to his boyfriend.

''Are they pretty to you??''Ask Jimin with a hint of jealousy in his voice after he see the photo but of course Yoongi didn't notice it.

''Of course they are Jimin''

.

With a speed of light,Jimin immediately get off from Yoongi laps and about to go to his room but Yoongi hold his wrist.

''I'm going to sleep Yoongi,let me go''

Yoongi frown as he immediately step in front of Jimin,Holding his boyfriend hand softly.

''~What did I do~??''Ask Yoongi.

''I don't know''Once again Jimin release himself from Yoongi and he's going to his room but of course Yoongi won't let him go just like that.

''Jiminiee..I'm sorry..for saying them pretty??..You know that you're the prettiest in my eyes right??''Yoongi kiss Jimin lips,nose and eyes.

Jimin hug Yoongi.

''Sorry..I don't know why but..I get jealous so easily..You'll probably will be annoyed with me but I can't help it..I want you all by myself''Say Jimin softly.

''Hey hey..I don't care..I find it cute when you jealous Jimin..Of course I won't be annoyed with you angel..and don't worry..

I'm all yours''

Yoongi kiss Jimin lips.

"Now my prettiest baby..I'm tired,can we sleep now??"

"Yes we can"Say Jimin as he jump to Yoongi embrace like a baby as Yoongi bring him to their bedroom so both of them can cuddle and sleep.

-❤-

Jungkook put his shoes on the shoes rack before his eyes roaming around,searching for his husband but no one is there so Jungkook assume that Taehyung is already sleeping.

Jungkook decide to take a shower first before he come into their shared bedroom and he can't help but smiling when he see the sleeping Taehyung on the bed.

Jungkook take of his shirt since he always sleep only with his pant and  slowly go inside the bed sheet so he won't wake Taehyung up and his arm immediately wrap around his husband waist,pulling Taehyung body closer to him.