-Replace-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

Taehyung open his eyes and can feel that Jungkook is hugging waist and he also can feel Jungkook warmth as his husband always sleep shirtless.

He turn his body around so he can face the sleeping prince next to him.

Taehyung play with his husband hair,gently holding his husband head as he look at Jungkook with that full of love look.

Jungkook stir in his sleep as he slowly open his eyes and immediately smile when he see his gorgeous husband face.

''Good morning beauty''Whisper Jungkook with his raspy voices.

''Good morning handsome''Reply Taehyung as he lean forward to peck Jungkook lips.

''Jungkook,What time did you come yesterday?? Sorry that I accidentally fell asleep tho''

''3am if I not mistaken..''

''Why so late?? I thought BTS finish their practice early yesterday''

''Yes we did..But..I practice some more and I'm so tired so I accidentally fell asleep in BTS practice room''Lie Jungkook.

Taehyung frown.

''Poor you..You must be so tired''Say Taehyung as he then gently caress Jungkook face.

Before he met Lisa,Jungkook never lie to Taehyung..Not even once..Cause he always think that liar is bullshit.

But now..

He's not even thinking twice and never hesitate to tell lie to his husband.

Jungkook immediately take his phone when he can hear someone messaging him and he didn't have to see who's the person cause he know it's Lisa.

..

My princess❤

Baby..
I miss you already😪❤
How about we go out today??
Let's go on a date!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jungkook smile as he then reply to Lisa chat.

To:My princess❤

I miss you too princess😢❤
Date?? Sounds nice❤❤
Gonna pick you up at 12
Love you❤❤

..

Jungkook then put his phone back on the small table beside his bed as he turn to Taehyung.

''Baby..I need to go out today,Wait for me to come home okay??''Ask Jungkook as he play with Taehyung hair.

But suddenly Taehyung frown.

''Where did you want to go?? 2 days ago you've promised to take me on date''Say Taehyung.

''Sorry baby..But this is important..I need to meet with my hoobae,I'll make sure to take you on a date next time okay??''Say Jungkook as he hope that Taehyung will let him out.

''Promise??''

Jungkook peck Taehyung lips.

''Promise''

Taehyung giggle as he then snuggle himself onto his husband chest.

''Okay Jungkook''