-Lizkook-

-No proofreading,Ignore all typo and mistake please❤-

-❤-

Jungkook and Lisa deeply kiss each other as they then finally pull away form each other.

''Sunbae..I..''

Jungkook put his finger on Lisa lips,making the girl immediately shut her mouth.

''Lisa..I don't know how and when but I think..

I've fell in love with you''

Lisa eyes widen and about to say something but Jungkook cut her again.

''I know that this situation is extremely fucked up..I shouldn't fell in love with someone else when I already married but..I don't know..It's complicated''

Lisa just stare at Jungkook as Jungkook take her hands.

''Be my girlfriend please??..We can keep this relationship as a secret''Ask Jungkook with full of hope.

Lisa is unsure now,She have two choices

1.Accept Jungkook as his boyfriend cause he love him too,don't even give a shit about the fact that Jungkook is married.

2.Reject Jungkook and wait for other man,so Jungkook relationship with his husband will be fine.

Lisa is arrogant,So she decide to pick number 1.

''Yes,Jungkook''Lisa take a big step by not calling Jungkook sunbae.

Jungkook smile happily as he then pull Lisa into a tight hug,Lisa didn't waste any time to hug Jungkook back..Feeling the warmth of his new boyfriend.

Lisa already have Jungkook in her arms now.

And have you ever heard about people will do crazy thing for love??

Lisa have Jungkook now but

Jungkook is officially Taehyung's.

So what will Lisa do??

Ohh..She'll make sure that Jungkook will be hers.. 

Fully hers..Without need to share with Taehyung.

..

It's almost 3 hours and Jungkook and Lisa are now still in the practice room,Hugging each other tightly on the sofa,Jungkook make sure to lock the door so BigHit staff won't see them.

''Jungkook..You'll go to your home after this??''Ask Lisa.

''Yes darling,Why??''Ask Jungkook as he caress Lisa hair.

''You know that sometime you doesn't have to come home right??''

''What do you mean darling??''

''Let's go to the nearest hotel,We didn't need to do anything tho,I just want more time with you''Smile Lisa.

''Good idea..''Say Jungkook as he take his phone and unlock it so he can see the time.

It almost 7pm

''Let's go''Jungkook is about to walk first when his phone is ringing.

Jungkook look at the caller id.

Tae baby❤

Jungkook look at his phone screen.